My Twilight- The Ending

~~So I have no excuses for not updating, because I'm not going to make a list... it would take up too much space. However, I will say that I lost my insperation for this story a very long time ago, and it's extremely difficult to write a story that you no long have interest in. I have so many fans on this story though that I was feeling so guilty:( So intead of leaving this story alone and never finishing it, I have forced myself to write you an ending. It may not be a perfect one, or even a good one, but I hope that you will still be happy with it. I'm so sorry for not writing in so long, I reallly wish I loved this story as much as I used to and that I could write you guys another dozen chapters, but I just can't. So here it is: The Final Chapter! Don't hate me for being so slow!~~

Chapter 23- The Final Chapter

Bella's POV

Being locked in a room for an extended amount of time is not pleasant. Especially since I was so used to having free rein over my life. I paced the beautiful room over a hundred times, but I still couldn't hold back my panic.

James has me, again. I knew this time he would never let me go. This added with the fact that I missed and longed for Edward more than anything caused every second to feel like a year.

I didn't know what James had planned for me, but I knew it wouldn't be pleasant. He would either kill me or keep me as his pet for eternity.

I'd rather him kill me now.

The sound of the door opening caused me to jump and go into defensive stance. James stood there, glorifying smirk and all.

"Well Bella, are you ready to face your fate?"

Edward's POV

The woman stood in front of us, her red curly hair blowing into her face.

"Who are you?" She smiled at me and took a few steps forward.

"My names Victoria, and I'm going to be the woman who saves your precious Bella."

Bella's POV

"Where are you taking me?" My hands were chained behind my back, a powerful chain that I couldn't break, as James dragged me down one of the many hallways.

"To your fate."

"What does that mean?! Just kill me already and get it over with!" His hand on my elbow grew tighter. He stopped and looked back at me, the ever-present smirk on his face.

"Don't worry my dear. You'll be dead soon."

Hearing him actually say those words sent more fear through me than I believed possible. After my whole selfish life, I still wasn't ready to die.

I didn't want to die without seeing Edward at least one more time.

Edward's POV

This strange woman, Victoria, wouldn't give us any details about anything. Not on how she found us, how she knows Bella, or what her plan was. She only told us that she had her own reasons for wanting James dead.

Before we knew it, we were on a plane headed for Italy. Our family knew we couldn't trust a random stranger.  At this point, however, her plan was the only one we had.

I only knew I needed to get to Bella as soon as possible.

I would save Bella or die trying.

Bella's POV

I stared at the clock tower as the big hand moved every minute. I began counting them; 46, 47, 48... I was counting down to my own death.

James, with the help of some of Aro's thugs, tied me to a metal pole that was set up in the middle of the courtyard. They were going to burn me alive when the clock struck twelve, only four more hours to go.