I laughed fretfully, trying to act like I was innocent. "Cool pictures you have here," I complimented, gesturing my hand to present her camera which was, by the way, a stupid thing to do when you got caught meddling.

Her eyes explored in the empty space with an allusion of obscurity inside its hazel green magic. It always made my heart quiver in wonder but now it was giving me a little bolt of pain within me; like it was a tiny needle piercing my heart deeply. The purest type of pain I've never felt before.

"They're just pictures. There's nothing cool about them," she said, her tone was naked of bitterness but she was letting out a smile. She stood up, pulling me straight up by my hand and began to yank me to the front door saying, "Sorry, I fell asleep. Why you didn't wake me up?"

I laughed softly. "I did. I gave you a kiss but you're such a heavy sleeper, you know."

She stopped dead on tracks while holding the doorknob and I felt her hand gone cold suddenly through my skin. As I creased my brow in confusion, my eyes raked down to her slender smooth legs, not knowing what expression she was making right now.

She turned slowly and gave me a smile; a smile that I've never seen before from her. It was insignificant and filled with hostility. "Really?" she said. "Can you please don't do it again? Just call my name next time, okay?"

"Okay," I only said, nodding my head lightly. Quinn is weird on Sunday, I guess. And there will be a next time as she said so I should celebrate later. Really, Arisa?

She turned back from dragging me inside and before I could examine what her house looks like, she pushed me against the door and kissed me on my lips all of a sudden.

That meant something. She missed my lips that badly. We were alone in this house. Me, plus her. Equals obscene thoughts in my head.

Gathering my surprised self from her sudden move, my left arm enclosed her waist, pulling her closer against mine while my other arm wasn't capable to get busy at the moment, holding my purse and her camera as I kissed her back hungrily in response.

She pulled away breathless as I. Snaking her arms up around my neck, her forest eyes were locked with mine, her lips curved into a sweet smile. Back to the smile that could make my body tremble ridiculously.

"I've got movies so can you help me pop some corn in the kitchen?" she asked in a whisper, pressing her forehead against mine.

"Sounds like a good plan," I said so she yanked me again to her kitchen. I examined the interior, seeing that it was an old style house with a lot of antique furniture around but some stuff was new and looked like it was bought yesterday. They were new to this town so that all made sense to me.

I watched as she took out a couple of popcorn from the kitchen cabinet and I was about to lend her a hand when I noticed a note pinned against their refrigerator.

I frowned and read it loudly, "An advice for my Quinn today: Don't forget the dirty talks you tolerantly trained for a year from the mythological Sexopedia we discovered thousands of years ago under my bed. Love lots, K.S.?"

I turned to Quinn confused and I found her gaping at the note with a shocked expression on her face.

"Who's K.S.?" I asked, trying not to think of the horrible idea of this person was talking about on the note. My Quinn? Sexopedia? Dirty talks? It seemed like this person was making a sexual point.

She burst out laughing, taking the note hastily and torn it in pieces before she threw it in the garbage under the sink. "Sneaky cousin. Can't get over the fact that I am more attracted to girls than some boy he recommended me to hook up with."