Chapter 6: I like her.

Hi everyone. I'll update. Okay don't kill me, please. i know I haven't updated in ages. I'll make it up to you guys. i'll upload everyday from now on. 

Anyway, I'm reading a novel titled 'Bad Boy isn't my type' and its sequence 'The Bad Boy. the Sat Nav and Me' by  Lilohorse. She's amazing. The book is amazing. Swear. And Bad Boy are hot. What can I say?

Okay. Time for Chapter 6. Thankyou.

ENJOY!! 

CHAPTER 6:

Danica POV

'Hi.' I start the conversation with Zayn. I know how lame but I can't think of a word to say. Yeah yeah. I'm supposed to a loud and talkative person but when infront of Zayn. Well, not in person but in front of a monitor, I'm getting out of words. Cat got your tongue as people would say. Okay that's cheezy and totally corni but oh well that's how I feel.

'Hello. So how did that two met?' Zayn said. Okay so I need to calm down. Like immediately. 

I love to rant especially when I'm nervous. And in cue. 

'Uhm. Well, Ellybelly told me that she was supposed to call Danielle, her best friend but she accidentally called Louis but ofcourse she haven't seen it because her father called and when she turn around boom Louis' face was on the screen and well, maybe that's the lucky fate that they should meet. You know I love Chocolate because its sweet especially Nutella and combine it with Peanut butter. yeah its weird but it had a good taste and --'

'Danica. BREATHE and how does the two connect with nutlla and Peanut Butter? You sure love to rant.' Zayn said with that stupid smirk and amused voice. Ugh. Why did he had to be so handsome and hot? Gosh. 

'Ohh. Uhm well, you know its supposed to be peanut butter and jelly but well, I love Nutella with peanut Butter. Well, Elle is the peanut butter while Louis is nutella. You know, weird yet a good combination.' I said. i should really minimize my words.

'Good point. Well, enough of them. Tell me about yourself.' 

Now that's the thing I love to tell. Well, because yeah. Life is beautiful and magical. I'm becoming cheezy.

'Oh. 21 questions?' i said.

'Good idea. Who will start?'

'You'll start questioning. I'll start answering. of course.' I said. 

'Okay. Favorite Color.' Zayn.

'Red. Anything except orange. Yours?' Me.

'Red also. We have the same.' 

Well. We talked for almost 2 hours and I've learned a lot of things about him that I already know. Ah. I know it because if you're a directioner. you should know that. 

'Ooh the two are still talking. Zaynie. Did you ask her out?' And yes, you could guess who's the two devil. 

'LOUIS!!! SHUT UP AND GET BACK IN HERE>' Zayn shout. We both have this shade of red in our cheeks. Louis, If it just form directioners, you're a dead meat.

'Chill, Zaynie. Ijust deliver back Ellybelly. ' Elle slapped him at the back of his head.

'I told you, don't call me EllyBelly, its like i'm a fat person.' Elle hissed.

'yeah Louis, stop calling her EllyBelly. She hates it. Isn't that right, EllyBelly.' Haha. I love to tease my best friend.

'Ohh Danicaaaaa.. Do you want Zayn and Louis to know what's in your room in Paris?' Elle sin. 

'you wouldn't?' 

'Try me.' 

'oh. kay don't call her EllyBelly.' I said. okay, the reason why she blackmail me that, its because my room was covered with Zayn's poster. i told you i'm a fan. Die hard fan.

'What's in her room?' the two boys asked.

'Nothing. Shut up, Elle.' i told them.

'Hmm. Is Danica hiding something?' Louis teased. 

'I bet she have a poster of me in her room.' Zayn said laughing. Okay. On cue, i froze. 

'Silence. Silence.

'OH MY GOD! YOU DO HAVE A POSTER OF ZAYN IN YOUR ROOM! CHEEKY GIRL>' Louis said. Ugh! This is so embarrasing! My cheeks would be on dark red.

'Uh. Uhm.. I-I need to go to the grocery.' I said and I ran outside. Grocery! Ugh. can just the land open up and swallow me alive. 

Zayn's POV

'I like her' I said in my mind.

-------------

Okay. Kill me. I don't have any idea what I was typing. just boom.

I'll update tommorow. Thankyou. :)

Love,

SwaggerChic. xx