Chapter 12: Getting Back on Taylor

Hello. I'm sorry. i didn't update for a long long time. Forgive me. I'm a busy person. yes, busy means being lazy. So sorry for that. Well, I got this crazy idea that popped into my mind and I was laughing. i hope it makes you laugh too. If not, then just pretend that its funny even though its not.

PS: I'm sorry for all swifties out there! This is just a fanfiction! Okay? And ooh. I'm bad at rhyming. Sorry bout that.

PPS: Who among of you people that have to see the Stadium Tour? One word, JEALOUS! My country logo is not on that bulletin at the prescon (if that is a prescon).

PPPS: Who plays candy crush in here? What level are you? Me? I'm stuck on 65 (Yeah. proud). Its hard. Swear.

I'm babbling. So, here's Chapter 12. Sorry again for being late. 

NOT PROOFREAD. UPDATE LATERRRR. Sahreyyyy !! This is Danica's POV. :)

CHAPTER 12:

Danica's POV

Eleanor asked us what did we do to Taylor but no one is sober up to even say a word.

I stop laughing and tell what happened.

---- FLASHBACK--

Taylor is such a bitch. Well, lets see who's better. he better not do that glaring eyes on Darcy. I'm mad. I'm kidding. Well, not really.  So I have this idea, well funny idea. I'm a witch but I'm bad at rhyming, I know how ironic is that!

'Soo, what's your plan, witches?' Niall asked.

'Oooh. what if you make something on his camel toe?' Zayn said. 

'Hey, that's a good idea.' Niall said.

'No. I know what to do.' I said with a devilish smile. Ooh taylor, you sure gonna get this. Well, if I get my rhyme right.

'Danica. Not too much. ' Liam warn. Always the Daddy D.

'Yeah. Its not that bad. Me first then you Darcy.' I said. Okay I hope I get this well.

'I wish I have a big flat, a stomack that flat, make Taylor Swift have the loudest and smelly fart?' Cast and snap.

All of them are laughing so hard, even Liam. We all have tears in our faces. We are not that near to where Harry and taylor are. And we stay a little near to them but still hide. After a minute, we heard a loud fart and I tell you its smelly. All the people look at the flustered Taylor. Oh My God her face was priceless. She looks so embaraased. Harry was biting his lips from laughing. After all the commotion. Harry and Taylor sat down.

"Your turn Darcy, ' Chloe said.

'Uhm guys, do you think that's enough? Liam asked.

'No, its an interesting even. Continue Darcy.' Niall said. It was Darcy's time.

'Okay here it goes.' Dacy said while stretching. Ooh. I want to try that sometimes.

'I always want a bear, that is a pink care bear, make Taylor's dress in the most ugliest dress that everyone can see except for her.' Darcy cast and snap. And what we see is the ugliest dress ever and she doesn't even have the slightest idea about it. Everyone look at her laughing including the6 of us. Its funny sight. Ooh. the joy of having powers.

'Okay. That's funny but lets go before she notice us.' Liam said.

We all agree and we all return to the hut where Louis and Eleanor is approaching. We are still laughin and we clutch to our stomach. it hurts but it was all worth it.

-- END OF FLASHBACK--

By the end of my story. All of us crack up again. 

'Oooh. I can't wait 'till she realized that she's being spelled.' Chloe said.

Ahhh. The Joy of getting back on taylor.

------------

Please read my Short Story 'Begging on Your Knees' and my One Direction Imagines'. THANKSSSS> xxx

I know its not that good but I'd try. Update when I have another idea. So Ciao.

FOLLOW. VOTE. COMMEN.

Love,

SwaggerChic xx