Chapter 5: ZayNica <3

CHAPTER 5:

Okay. You guys are spoiled. Well, here's chapter 5. i have my new One Shots. I know you're all addicted to One Direction so i'm granting your request. 

Enjoy, my Little Ponies !! :)) xx

--

ELEANOR'S POV

'Louis, is that?' Nica said with wide eyes. 

Well, you can guess who's at the door by Nica's reaction. 

'Yes Nica. UIts your oohh the boy you have a big crushie on.' Louis teased Nica.

'Louis. Shut up.' Nica said and her cheeks' now on the shades of red. 

'Well, you'll not answer it, silly.' I said.

'Oh. Yes. Is that okay with you guys? Aww man. Well, promise me one thing, ElleBear.' Louis said.

'What it is?' 

'I'm your only best friend in the whole wide world.' 

'Hey. i'm her best friend.' Nica said.

'Ohh. Please Nica. I'll let Zayn come in.' Louis bribed.

'ooh. Well, EllyBelly. I agreed to Louis. I'm your second most beautiful best friend.' Nica said.

Oh my God. can't believe he actually bribe her. One thing, YOU CAN"T BRIBE WITH NICA. This girl is crazy for Zayn. I tell you. Superb.

'Well, i know what this is. Nica, you just gave me away.' I said fake hurt.

'Oh. You'll get over it, Belly.. Now, louis let me meet Zayn.' nica said dreamy.

'Oh. Kay. thought you're drama will not end. Nica pinky promise.'

Louis hold his pinky on the screen and I did the same. This is so sweet yet weird.

'Pinky promise.' I said.

Louis went to the door and open it. i swear if you can see Nica, she sure have drool.

'Nica, you're drooling. Close your mouth.' I said laughing at her.

'oh. Shut it. Look at him, he's so hot and oh my God look he's shirtless and my holy quadamoly. i wish I can touch it.' Nica said dreamy at me. Her eyes were shining.

'Really, you want to touch my body?' An amused Zayn said.

'Danica turn he head to the monitor and sure it is Zayn looking at Nica.. lovingly? What?

'Oh.. Uhm. Uh. I-i-i mean uh you know.' Nica sttuter. Haha. this is fun.

'Nica, what? he can't hear you.' I teased.

'Yes Nica. What did you say? Louis added.

By now, Nica was now on fire. her cheeks is in dark red. oh my God. Its so adorable.

'Danica, that's your name? Beautiul name for a beautiful lady.' Zayn said and I swear the darkest shade of red was now on Nica's cheeks. Gosh. She's inlove.

'T-t-thankyou. You too, you have a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. Oh I mean handsome.  handsome, she turn to look at the floor. Haha she looks so embarassed.

'Nica's blushing' I said.

'Ooh yes. look at her cheeks earlier, its so dark red like a stop light.' Louis said.

'oh shut it guys. She's beautiful. ' Zayn said dreamy. oooh. 

'Is Zayn having a crush on Danica?' I said.

'ooh. Zayn have a little crushie.' Louis added.

'guys. can you get out for a while and we'll talked.' Zayn said. ooh this is good.

'louis, let's meet up.' i said. 

'ooh. Sure. Here's my number, give me yours.' louis said.

We exchanged numbers and decide to meet up in Starbucks.

We left the two looking at each other like they were in the same room. ooh. So sweet.

Like like like a a Skittles. Wait Skittles is sour. Imean Snickers. I love non sense.

Ooh. ZayNica. That's cute. :)

-----

I know its short but give it a time and it'll be good. Well, Yes. I want to be paired up with Zayn well, just my name though. Its sunday today and I'm busy so tomorrow I'll update. Well maybe. 

Enjoy. 

Love,

SwaggerChic. xx