Chapter 11

Hey Everybody! Sorry for not updating in ages, I've just been handing in and doing my projects and assignments for school. Also been having writer's block. urgh. argh. meh. tch.  Here ya go!

RECAP (since its been a long time)

I started to tear up. He looked at me in surprise as tears started pouring down my face.

"Uh... Did I make you cry?" He asked me as I wept.

I shook my head, rubbing my eyes desperately trying to stop the tears.

He started to tear up again.

"Stop crying, I can't help but cry aswell." I said between hiccups. I leapt forward and hugged him. Wrapping my arms around him. He froze in shock before accepting my hug and crying into my shoulder. I started to cry as I buried my head into his shoulder.

We, two strangers sat there under the tree, under the stars, crying together.

Ruki's POV

After what had seemed like hours, I lifted my head to look at the girl, before smiling as she lifted her head to look at me. She smiled back at me.

"Um... Sorry for intruding. My name is F/N L/N. Can I ask you what happened? If you don't mind sharing, of course." She murmured, shyly.

"My name is Ruki Mukami, it's okay, I'll tell you."

"We should go inside of your house first, instead of freezing out here, right?"

My smile left my face as I thought of the mess the servants had left when they ransacked the mansion.

I gestured to a couch that was not completely torn and wrecked. She sat down, fidgeting with her gloves. Hesitantly, I told her my tale. There was a long silence until she started to sniffle.

"Uh... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry." I waved my arms around awkwardly not knowing how to comfort this girl.

"Oh no, its alright. Its just painful to see what you've been through."

"I don't need your pity."

"I'm not giving you my pity."

"Then stop looking at me with those eyes!" I raised my voice.

She looked down at her feet.

"It's obvious, that you don't like me much so I'm just gonna leave but have this blanket to keep you warm. Bye." With that she walked out the front door.

Another person has left. My cursed attitude pushes everybody away... Please come back.

I gathered up the blankets and wrapped myself in them, breathing in the scent of mint, it was refreshing and seemed to cut through my anxiety and sorrow.

My eyes squinted as the morning came, sunlight came streaming through the windows, reminding me that the world has not ended yet. I sat up looking around for any signs of the girl returning.

I guess she really meant it. I alone, once again.

Sitting at the windowsill, I blankly stared out the window as day turned to night, wondering if my mother would come back for me.

Midnight was soon upon me, the night creatures came out to prowl and hunt, settling back on the couch, I got ready to sleep.

*CREAK!*

I snapped my head towards the noise of the door opening. A head popped from behind.

That girl, Y/N? She came back?! I thought she hated me...

Her eyes spotted me on the couch, immediately she ran over. I sat up looking at her confusedly.

"Why did you come back?" I asked.

"Why are you still here?" She snapped back.

"Answer my question first."

"I came to check if you were still here."

"Huh? Why? You should just forget about me and go on with your life."

"What. Do you want to be forgotten?"

"I'd prefer being forgotten than dying. Actually, I wouldn't mind either right now."

Right after I had said that, she clenched her fists, she glared at me in pure anger.

"Do you know when a person truly dies?"

"When their brain dies?"

"No, people die when they are forgotten."

Y/N reached into her pocket and pulled out several small loaves of bread, tossing them on the couch, she left, closing the door behind her.

Do I really want to be forgotten?

Thank you for reading! 

THANK YOU FOR THE 500 READS, MUCH APPRECIATED. MUCH WOW. VERY READS. LOVE READER.

ALSO REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY ONESHOTS BOOK AND MingTheMelonattackonnightanime

They pretty cool. :)