Chapter 2

Hello! I'm back! ;)

(Y/N) POV:

I quickly sat up, wrapping the towel around my body. I turned around and tried to avoid the question, when Azusa suddenly grabbed me, pulling me down to straddle his waist. I blushed a deep scarlet red.

"Answer my question , F/N-san." Azusa commanded, his face void of any emotion.

"I... um..." I closed my eyes.

"I'm not sure, I'm just not ready to tell you yet."

Azusa looked apologetic, "It's okay. Tell me when you feel up to it."

I tried to get off him, but he pulled me back into his embrace and lifted me up, bridal style.

I self-consciously wrapped my arms around his shoulders, as he walked to my room. He gently placed me on my bed.

"Goodnight, F/N-san."

"Goodnight, Azusa."

The door close with a thud and I was left alone. I started at the creamy ceiling for a while before dragging myself to my feet. I slipped on my t-shirt and shorts before falling face first into the welcoming soft folds of the bed. My eyelids slowly drooping...

I woke up as a figure weighed down one side of my bed. My eyes snapped open staring right into a pair of hazel eyes. I jolted up hitting my head on... Yuma?!

"OI THAT HURT! YOU STUPID SOW." Yuma shouted at me.

"WELL IT WASN'T MY FAULT FOR YOU TO APPEAR IN MY BEDROOM, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" I shouted.

"Tch. Your annoying." I glared at him.

Then i realized that Yuma had tucked me in, as i fell asleep atop the blankets. Yuma stood up to leave. Reluctantly muttering a "Thank You" before sinking back into the bed.

3rd POV:

Unbeknownst to (Y/N), Yuma smiled sincerely.

(Y/N) POV:

My short nap was broken by the presence of another vampire. I opened my eyes lazily.

"Livestock, you've finally woken up. We have to go to school, but you're coming with us to take the entrance exam so you can come with us."

I yawned.

"In case, you're wondering, this isn't a request, its an order." Ruki says.

God, how I hated people who look down on others.