Chapter 5

Helloooooo. I am back with another chapter. Sorry if some chapters are INCREDIBLY short cuz sometimes I just blank out and suddenly... "What's English?"

(Y/N) POV:

I awoke in a bed.

Huh? Wait... WHOA. Whose room is this?! Is this Kou's room, I thought looking at the posters plastered everywhere.

There were loud footsteps outside the door. I crept to the door, opening it slightly to see who the perpetrator was, only for it to creak. Shit. They know I'm here. I ran to the bed and leapt in, calming my breathing to seem like I was sleeping the whole time.

The door slowly creaked open. I heard a frustrated sigh.

"Stupid Sow." whispered a voice.

Yuma?

"Just remember me again."

Who are you?

"Please, Y/N."

Please?

The room was silent until I heard the sounds of muffled sobbing. Why is Yuma crying?

"I won't let history repeat itself." Yuma stated quietly.

I heard Yuma rise and shut the door. Sitting up i got out of the bed quietly and sprinted towards my room. Slipping on a creamy white cardigan and navy jeans, I ambled down the stairs. Today was my shift to make dinner according to stupid Ruki. I hope I don't cut my hand like an idiot again.

"Hmmm. I should make a chicken with vegetable soup. Maybe vongole bianco?" I mumbled to myself.

"Ah! I forgot about dessert maybe... strawberry shortcake!" I started to gather ingredients to start cooking. Opening the fridge, I took out the vegetables to put into the soup. Heating water in the pot, I put in chicken stock and the cut vegetables. Putting the lid on, I started to make the vongole bianco.

I took off the lid to check the soup. Dipping a spoon into the soup, I stirred it then lifted out. Tasting the mixture gingerly, I heard the kitchen door creak.

Pouring the soup into a small saucer to continue to cool. I settled my hand on the knife. Spinning around, I kicked my feet at the intruders legs and leapt atop pressing the knife to their chest. I glanced at the face... oops Ruki...

He smirked, "Go ahead, stab me."

"Don't tempt me, you devil." I let out a sigh before standing up.

I picked up the saucer and lifted it up to my lips to taste just as a hand from behind slips it out of my grasp.

"Hey!"

"Hmmmm, I like the soup." Ruki commented.

"Thanks..."

Ruki smiled at me, my heart beat quickened slightly.

"Did you want to taste the soup as well?" Ruki smiled innocently.

"What did you think?" I said sarcastically.

"I can pour some more for you."

"It's okay, I'll do it myself."

I yelped as he pushed me out of the way, and grabbed the spoon. Dipping it into the contents of the pot he pressed it to his lips drank the soup.

"Dude, I thought you were gonna give me some."

He leaned closer to me. I staggered back only to have Ruki's arm around my waist pulling me towards him. Without warning he placed his lips on mine and mouth-fed the soup to me.

"There. The soup won't take as long to cool, if I feed it to you this way." He said, matter-of-factly.

I stood stunned as he casually strolled away with a smirk.

If he was here a moment longer, I would have wiped that smug smile off his face! But the soup did taste alright.

Finishing off cooking the pasta, I realized that I need strawberries for the cake. Well there's no strawberries in the fridge... I wonder if they have a strawberry patch.

Turning off the heat and putting the lids on the pan and pot, I walked out into the backyard with a bowl.

Wow... they do have a vegetable garden.

I scoured over the rows and rows of vegetables until I saw the strawberry patch. Running over to them, I smiled the strawberries were so plump and bright. I carefully plucked one off and inspected it.

Perfect!

I gently popped strawberry after strawberry into my bowl. I stood up after picking an adequate amount of berries.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Oh shit........................................................................................................................