Chapter 1: The couple

My mother, Luna lorenzo was one of the most beautiful woman in the entire kingdom. Men fall in love with her innocent face that's adorned with sapphire blue eyes and pouty rosy lips .She was a brunette and had long brown hair cascading down her back.

My father, Roderigo Debunte was a strong built man with jet black hair and a devlish attitude. His glare could kill and make the bravest soul whimper and cry for their mothers.

Despite this scary demeanor,a heart of gold lay inside of him. My mother was the first to see this and it made her fall head over heels with him. My father probably had very strong feelings for her too but he hid it well enough. However, he couldn't hide it any longer when he proposed to her in a ball organised by the king.The king gave a hearty laugh and the queen burst out into her tinkling laughter when they saw what was happening.They started clapping and others did too, not because they were following the royalty but because they knew that two people were in love and it was a match made in heaven.
The king ordered them to get married straight away and...they did.

My mother gave birth to my brother soon after her wedding and he is the exact incarnation of the devil. He came out to the world crying his head off and created a ruckus in the house. After the wails caused by the pain of birth giving had ceased, father went into the room to check on his wife and newborn child.

In his delight, father kissed my mother passionately before holding my brother above his head and making silly faces to amuse the child. He grinned jubilantly as my brother let a giggle escaped from the base of his throat to the surrounding air. Mother looked at Father and stared at him expectantly.

"Cassio, his name is cassio." he said.

"He is a cassio, isn't he?"Mother sighed blissfully.

She held my brother by her side as she went to sleep after her tiring birth giving experience.

A few months later, she was pregnant with me. How? That would be another story to tell but you probably guessed it.

My father was certain that I would be a boy because he can "feel" it. He named me Christian before I was born and my mother agreed saying that she can"feel"that my name would be a"Christian". Oh drat, turns out that their "feel" about things were wrong because I was a girl and I wasn't a"Christian".

After I was all powdered up and cleaned, father held me up and was more surprised than disappointed.

"Oh dear, looks like her name won't be Christian." My mother crooned to me.

"Christina then" My father gave a sheepish grin before putting me gently under the duvets with my mother and went outside the room thinking about why his "feel" was wrong.

My mother held me in her hands and gave me the first smile that I've ever seen. "Well, aren't you a cute little Christina?"She pinched my cheek gently as I chuckled.
...

After talking about my parents, in comes my brother, Cassio. Cassio and I spent our childhood in the Debunte manor together. We loathed each other right from the start. He pushes me out of the way and I shove him out of my sight. We are one year apart so without all the pushing amd shoving we'd actually be pretty close. However, we don't just stop at the pushing amd shoving. We try our VERY best to irk each other off.

He throws my things in the pond near the manor and picks them up before putting it in my room. I will come in and smell a particularly fetid stench before realising that my things had gone for a swim in that dreadful stinky pond and would therefore scream my head off.

Well, an eye for an eye.

My brother absolutely abhors the colour red for unknown reasons so I will sneak some red paint and dab a little here and there on his personal possessions. His usual reaction is to tear the whole manor apart by screaming out my name and I will give an evil grin before sticking out my tongue at him and running away, laughing like a maniac. God, revenge ALWAYS feels sweet.

Our parents never really knew how to handle us, they tried lecturing us a couple of times and father even lost his temper once. Mind you, you wouldn't want Roderigo Debunte losing his temper at you. We got frightened out of our wits after that episode but we were back to torturing each other soon after. Our parents gave up and let us be since they knew that we loved each other secretly and will never do anything to hurt the other party.

There were many instances of sibling love between us even though we act like a petty bunch. Once, I tumbled down a slope and fractured my leg really badly. It was only the both of us and Cassio had to carry me all the way back to the estate. He did so without any complaints and not that I weighed like an elephant or anything but I was pretty touched by my brother's gesture.

Honestly, I think Cassio can be the best brother in the world at times but don't tell him. If you do, his head will grow till it explodes. Not into glorious fireworks but gory messed up chunks so don't. Just don't