Chapter Five: Dangerous Obsession: Part 4

Cree and Charlie walked hand in hand down the street. She got a few whistles which seem to agitate Charlie, but he kept his temper not wanting to piss off his girl. He had caused her enough mystery and wanted to see that she was happy... at least tonight.

They reached the movie theater after their long leisurely walk. He had no idea what Cree would pick. The truth was he didn't know much about her. Having sex with a girl didn't mean that he really knew her likes and dislikes, and even though he never really felt quite the way he did when he was with her he had to get to know her, her hopes, her dreams and even her preference for things. A girl's taste in movies told a lot about her. Kali liked romantic movies and even though she was so cavalier about sex all she really wanted was to fall in love. Now, it was time for him to learn what Cree really wanted.

As they stood in line Cree looked around at the movie posters and lit up at the horror movie posters. "That one looks interesting," she said pointing to a poster of a monster movie.

"So you like freaky stuff," he said and putting an arm around her. "I'll remember that for later tonight." He leaned in and kissed her getting a few stares and whispers from the people around him. Cree may have looked older, but she was still thirteen and he wondered if some of these people picked up on that.

When they reached the counter Cree looked to see what movies we're playing. There was a romantic chick flick. No, that was more Kali's speed. Then there was a western. They we're okay but she wasn't in the mood for cowboys and Indians. Ah, there was one, The Thing from the Dark Swamp. There was a movie she could get into and it started in fifteen minutes.

Charlie bought the tickets and led her over to the food court. He bought them a big container of popcorn, but Cree also wanted some nachos and cheese. He got it for her with no complaint as well as two large drinks.

He led her towards the theater and handed in his tickets and led her inside. They sat in the back as Kali suggested, and if had Charlie had his way they wouldn't watching the movie anyway.

They sat down and waited for the movie to start. The theater grew dark and Charlie put his arm around Cree. She pretended not to notice and just stared at the screen watching the previews.

She seemed more interested in the coming attractions than in him, but before the night was over he was going to have her. She was in control now, but eventually he was going to gain that back as well as her trust.

He managed to keep his hands to himself half way through the movie until a love scene popped up on the screen. He watched closely doing everything the hero was going in the movie. He gave the girl a kiss at one point and Charlie reached over and gave Cree one.

She managed to squirm out of his arms and whispered. "Someone will see us."

"Only if you keep talking," he said and before she could protest he kissed her again. He was about to put his hand down her skirt, but she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him off of her. "Why did you stop me?"

"Because tonight is not about sex," she said. "It's about us, and sex is not our problem."

"Then what do you want me to do?" he asked with a bit of a pout in his voice.

"Sit back and behave yourself," she said and had a serious look on her face.

He outwardly pouted. He was hoping to make out with her right there in the movie theater, but he didn't want to do anything to make her angry, not when he was so close to getting what he wanted.

She did allow him to put his arm around her and hold and kiss her hand. She was driving him crazy and what was making him most insane was that he was not in charge. She was sitting there looking so tasty and he dared not touch her where he truly wanted to.