Author's Note

"Then inside their baskets,

All of the village people reach.

What happened next was too beautiful

Far too amazing for any speech!"
(Feel free to skip ahead to the story!)

How to Read this Book:
Instead of chapters, This book is broken up into quests. Each quest is composed of four sections with a different name for the title. The story goes in order: Quest 1, Quest 2, etc. However, you can feel free to go back and read your favorite parts whenever you like.

Dedication:
     I started writing this book to show how much I appreciate knightwriter .
The first book I published on Wattpad was "Healing Names". My goal for it was to explain the meanings of traditional names through elegant poetry.  Some kind readers noticed that my poems appear to tell a story. While exploring Wattpad, I somehow found knightwriter's Watty Award winning book "Quest for the Golden Key."  No wonder she won!

      I remember being so impressed. Her book told such a heartwarming legend. I was so excited, I wanted to read more poems that were heroic! But, I was having a hard time finding other books like that. So I decided to write my own. "Daring Names" is a tribute to "Quest for the Golden Key." @knightwriter 's book is so carefully written and revised, so if you enjoy my book there's something I must ask. Please be sure to also read the book that inspired me!