Game Bang! (part 2)

•David's POV•

"Oh my gosh!! Ian, are you okay!?"
Ian had just passed out and I was far beyond 'freaking out'. It was a full blow panic attack. "Woah, David, it's alright, everything is fine. We'll get Ian to ER right away, okay?" Mari said, trying to calm me down. How could I calm down at a time like this!? I knew I shouldn't have let him go to that party without me. Ugh! I'm such an idiot. Of course he'd go to the drinks, it's Ian of all people.

•Anthony's POV•

I felt bad for David. He was taking this pretty hard. I mean, Ian is my best friend and all, but David was way more worried than I was. I knew I shouldn't have let Ian have that many drinks. Hopefully David doesn't hate me.

~•~•3 hours later•~•~•~

Ian's POV•

I was laying down but I still couldn't open my eyes. I had no idea where I was, but I could hear familiar voices. I think it was the Smosh Games crew.

Anthony-" I'm sorry dude. I knew I shouldn't have let him anywhere near the drinks."
David-"Naw, it's alright man. He would have persuaded you anyway. He has a way with words."
Mari-"Joven! Put that down, that's Ian's cookie."
Joven-"But he's not even awake to eat it."
Sohinki-"Wait! Sssh Sssh guys, I think he's waking up."

I started opening my eyes to see everyone surrounding me. It was scary at first, especially since I didn't know what I was doing here or how I got here. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're at the hospital." Sohinki answered.
"Why?"
"Well, you had a pretty nasty hangover. Dancing and laughing was putting too much stress on you." Mari replied.
"Oh."
"Hey guys can we have a minute."
Everyone began to clear the room till it was just me and David.
"David I'm so s-"
"Save it Ian. "
"David?"
"Ian, you had me worried sick! You practically gave me a heart attack! I had no idea what happened when you blacked out. Then to find out it was because you were drunk last night!! Ian, you know you can't control how much you drink. Why would you even go near it!?"
Man was he pissed.
"I'm sorry, just please stop yelling." I begged.
"I'm sorry for yelling. I just love you too much to lose you."
He began tearing up. I did too. We sat there for about 10 minutes with tears in our eyes. I can't believe how much I'd hurt him. That last sentence broke me. It was silent for what felt like an eternity til he said something.
"Ian."
"Yeah?"
"Promise me you'll ask me or at least Anthony before you decide to drink."
"I promise."
"Thank goodness. I love you."
"I love you more."