Celebrating [Pic. of Charlie]

Start from the beginning

As I was walking to my car after school, I saw Emily. And she wasn't with her 'posse,' she was alone and she was trying to talk to...Liam Craner? But he was considered a total nerd by her group of friends, so why was she trying to talk to him...or is she flirting? That's what it looks like from here, even though I can't hear what she's saying, I saw her pull her shirt down and smile at him sweetly while he looked at her thoroughly disgusted since she was rubbing herself against him. I stepped a bit closer and saw him gently shove her away, and quickly walk out the school parking lot. I quickly turn around before Emily saw me or else she'll know I saw that and else she'll be really embarrassed.

I got into my car and started driving. He's classified as a nerd/band geek to them. He doesn't really look like one too much, he's just really smart, like 'woah' smart. But he is kind of cute, nothing compared to Noah though. I refrain from slapping myself as I think. Why do I keep comparing guys to him? Anyway, back to what's more important. He has a bit of a boyish face and black curly hair and dark eyes.

Why was she all up against him? Does she...like him? I cracked a grin. I thought I'd never see the day. Popular Emily going after the nerd. It's cute.

But I'm not going to barge in on that unless she tells me. After all, no one likes it when your putting your nose in their's. For right now, I'll just be happy because of the victory.

I get home and go upstairs to my room to do homework. It's been a couple of hours and I'm finishing up my math when I get a text.

Noah: I'm picking you up in five.

Me: Where are we going?

Noah: It's a secret.

I rolled my eyes at that. Of course he would go all mysterious on me.

Me: Do I have to wear anything fancy?

Noah: What you wore to school'll be fine.

Me: 'kay. See ya.

And five minutes later, I heard a knock on my balcony door. What is it with and coming through my balcony door?!

I opened the door, "Why do you always come through the balcony, Loveryboy?"

He leaned against the doorframe and smirked, "I'm just cool like that."

"Uh-huh." I looked at him skeptically and he just smirked wider.

I noticed that he was also wearing the same clothes as he had to school.

"Why are you picking me up again?" I asked, since I really didn't know.

"Well, we have to celebrate somehow, right?" he asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question.

"It's not even that big of a thing! The one after this is bigger, we can celebrate then...if we win." I added the last part as an afterthought.

"Yes, and then we'll do something greater, but now, let's just do something little to celebrate. Anyways, it's not like you have anything better to do."

He's right, I don't. "Fine, let's go." I grumbled, but happy I could do something other than watch TV or read.

I grabbed the keys and locked the door when we got out onto the balcony.

We walked to the edge of the balcony and he started climbing down the tree. I just watched him. He got to the bottom and looked up at me expectantly.

"You think I'm going to climb down that?" I asked him, bewildered.

"Uh...yeah?" he asked, confused.

"I don't think so!"

"It's not that hard! Just hold it tightly until you come down all the way. You're not going to get hurt."