Part 12 - :D

After a few minutes of aimlessly wandering around the forest you had finally reached the Mystery Shack. You saw Dipper, and Mabel standing by the back porch of the little shack. They seemed to be having a little conversation. "A little ease dropping won't hurt anyone.." You thought. Slowly, you reached the closest corner to where the twins were speaking. You heard Dipper's voice first.

"Y/n's just seems so.." He thought for a while till his sister replied.

"Unstable? Sad? ...Lonely?" 'Is this what they think of me..?' You questioned.

"A bit."

"What?!" You half whispered, yelled. You knew this wasn't a big deal, but honeslty it still hurt some small part of your heart.  You gave up on listening to those two, and began to check your phone.

4 New Messages From Dad

You were a bit hesitant at first, thinking he would force you to come back home. However, you reluctantly clicked on the notification.

((You can change dad to your favorite guardians name if yew like))
Dad: Y/n, sweetie, guess what! I finally learned how to text!! Look at all these cool faces!!!!!! ☺  //insert a crap ton of emoji's

You giggled quietly at your dad's message. What a lucky daughter you were. Your dad was so great, he would never leave you alone at home for the rest of the summer to go on some business trip. You kept on reading.

Dad: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! WHy AreN'T yOU AnswWerInG yOur PHone?? I know you're always on it!!

"Dad...you have caps lock on.."

Dad: I was hoping you would come home soon so I could tell you that I'm going to be gone for the rest of the summer for some business trip. Don't tell your mother!! Also, I got you a babysitter!! He's going to be living/taking care of/protecting you while I'm gone. Show him around the house!! And be nice! You'll break my old man heart if you're mean to him. He really is a nice guy. Blonde hai-

You stopped reading. Your father had just sent you an entire friken novel. Even though you were doing nothing at the moment you didn't have time for that. Nobody did! You sighed, and shut off your phone, wondering if those kids were done yet. You waited a minute till you heard Mabel groan. "Arrrrggh! What's taking Y/n so long!!!?" You smiled. " 'Time to get moving I guess.' "

You got up, and dusted off your pants. Once you were all cleaned off, you grab your llama-pack and stepped away from the corner you were hiding behind. "Sorry guys! I got into some business with a friend of mine..heh."

"Finally!" Mabel, grabbed your hand, and started to drag you off after Dipper, who had already started his journey into the other side of the forest. "So...where are we going?" You squeezed Mabel's small hand, that was for some reason sticky. Dipper replied.

"Greasy's Dinner."

⭐⭐⭐
Fuck life ~.~
Here's a short chapter for all you lovely people. ù3ú Few words of advice from your mother (me)..
DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE.
Be kind to people. Why would you want to try to hurt someone? For the sake of being cool? Well guess what sweetie, IT'S NOT. How about instead of being a total jerk to people sit your ass down and read fanfics with me.
I'll even throw in some hugs!!
<(•-•)> Do you agree to not being a jerk?

/

/Btw if you guys want a heads up on when I realese a new update be sure to follow uvu~⭐//

Sincerely,
Chaotic