Intro.

Ehh, I find it boring when people use "h/c" & "e/c" a lot so I'm going to try to keep the description brief. OUO ENJOY MY LOVELIES!!

"Sweetie?" A middle aged woman, with short dyed, red hair called for her daughter who was busy doodling away in her sketchbook while listening to music on her phone. "Y/N!" The young girl, that looked about the age of 15 jolted up, while slowly pulling off her headphones.
"Yes mother?" The girl smiled brightly as the woman scoffed, and turned back to the wheel.
"I was saying, we're almost at your father's, you should put your things away." There was a short pause between their conversation as the girl was starting to put her things away in a small, travel sized backpack in the shape of a llama. The only sound heard during that time, was the sound of shuffling through a backpack, and the car engine. "Why are you staying at your father's for the summer again?" The girl's mother sounded a bit irritated.
"Mom. I told you a billion times already!" The girl put on the shoulder straps of her backpack, and waved her sketchbook in the air, making the googly eyed stickers that were pasted onto the cover move. "Gravity falls is the most amazing place in all of Oregon. The scenery is outstanding, and the people, are good for a laugh." The mother said her daughters last few words with her.

"Good for a laugh, yeah, yeah, but there are other pretty places in Oregon. Gravity Falls, just seems so, creepy. It gives off a weird, vibe." The young girl snickered.

"Scared much mom?" With that this short, little girl shot out the car door, making her mother jump. "We're here dad!"