Part 1- Daddy!

"Dad we're here!" The excited teen jumped into her father's arms, giving him a warm embrace. "I brought marshmallows!" The elder man snickered at his daughter's excitement. He then looked over her shoulder to see the girl's mother wiping her teary eye's with a tissue. He then quickly turned away.
     "It good to see you to Y/n, my little princess." The girl's father quickly picked up his daughter and spun, twirling his little girl around. The young girl struggled, but then accidentally let out a quick giggle.
      "Dad I'm nineteen now..All because I'm short, doesn't mean you can still pick me up! It's considered rude." The man laughed, and hugged his daughter once again.
     "I missed you."

     "Dad, don't get all sappy I just got here."

     "You're right, we'll save all this for when you have to go." Before the man knew it, his daughter was waving good bye to her mother. He soon joined in slowly, waving good bye to his ex-wife.
     "Bye Mom!"
     "Goodbye, Betty."

**Time Skip**
     The two were sitting by the kitchen counter, eating lunch. "Your mom says that you came to Gravity Falls to draw."
     "Correct!"
     "Gravity Falls, the prettiest place in all of Oregon. Wonderful choice." The man said while messing up his daughter's hair. The young girl pushed away her father's hand while laughing.
     "Why thank you," the girl grabbed her llama-pack, and her sketchbook then looked back at her father, "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go drawing."
     "Hey, you're a young woman now. I trust you to be safe." Her father smiled at her as she ran up to him to give him another long, warm hug before running off into the depths of the forest.
     "Bye dad!" Half way into the forest, she placed her earphones into her ears and slightly bobbed her head with the music. While she was walking down the path she started to feel a small breeze that somehow turned into a huge gust of wind. Which blew this girls hair into her face, also causing the sketchbook to hit the ground making the loose papers scatter around her."Just fucking fantastic."