Part 8 - Welcome Back!

It's been a few days after that small incident. Since then, you haven't went back to the Mystery Shack to face the unholy wrath of Stan. You had to admit, you were a bit scared. Your head went limp as you sighed. "Well, I have to go back eventually." You swiftly turned, and hopped of the stool at the local diner you were eating breakfast at. "Time to go back to work."

You did everything as slowly as possible. You really didn't want to go back after just vanishing, but it felt like you had no choice. You remember your dad nagging you about not going to work the other day, which happened to make you sigh for the fourth time today.

"Dammit Dad.." You mumbled. After a few minutes you were already half way to the Mystery Shack. "Crap, maybe I should go back." You thought. "No, no it would be rude of me to not show up." You pondered your decision for a while. "I got it! Time to do the respnsible thingm" You inhaled, then exhaled.

"Eenie Menie Miny Moe.." After your little nursery rhyme you slowly limped to the run down shack. "Damn you Miny Moe.."

"Aw, I actually like that one." You heard a snicker then a cold breath on your neck. "Boo."

"If I ignore him, maybe he'll go away." You thought while smiling to yourself.

"Oh sweetie, did you forget I could read minds?" You didn't even bother to look back. There was no way you were going to speak that monster. So you continued forward. This irritated Bill. "You can't ignore me forever dear." His teeth were a bit clenched. However, you stayed quiet, and continued forward. "Y/n!" Bill's voice boomed through out the forest. You winced, and slowly spun on your heels. Your distressed expression soon turned into a wide, uneasy grin.

"Why, hello good sir!" You smiled at Bill hoping you would fall for your little trick, "How are you this fine evening?" Quickly, you grabbed Bill's han, and shook it vigorously; this caused Bill to be pulled down to the dirt road. "My name is uh..." "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" You couldn't think of a name that sounded dumb. 'How about, Pacifica. No..no'You were snapped out of your thoughts by a snicker.

"Well Miss," Bill had intertwined his fingers with yours. He then pulled you towards himself, wrapping his free arm around your waste. "Have you happened to see a beautiful young girl around here?" This made you blush a little. A LITTLE.

You smiled, you might as well juice this opportunity. "Well sir, if you are willing to tell me what this girl looks like. I might be able to help you." You had tightened your grip on Bill's hand, and wrested your arm on top of his. Bill grined at you about to speak when you suddenly came back to reality. What am I doing?! This is insane, I can't trust this monster!" Your sweet smile soon faded, you let go of Bill's hand, and removed your arm from his. "Maybe we could talk later."

You gave a short smile, and rushed inside the Mystery shack. "Thank god that's over." You sighed in relief, then
gulped, and shouted for the Pines family, "Mabel! Dipper! Stan! I want to apologize to you!" You heard scurrying from upstairs, and heavy foot steps coming from another room.

Bill's POV (It's been a while since I've wrote this)

I had just held Y/n in my arms. The warmth of her body was soothing, I never wanted to let go. I watched her as her loose hair flowed behind her as she rushed into the run down shack. How adorable. I let out a small chuckle, and leaned back on my cane. "Oh dear Y/n, you'll be mine eventually. All mine."

Normal POV
Soon enough the twins came racing through a door labeled "Employees Only" along with their great gruncle Stan. "Y/n! What happened to you?! We were so worried!" Mabel had jumped on top of you making you stumble to the ground.

"I missed you to!" You looked up at Dipper who had the same worried expression as his twin sister. You slowly extended your other arm to pull Dipper down for a warm embrace. You nuzzled against both of them. You looked down to see a bright pink tint across Dipper's cheeks which made you smile. "I'm so sorry for not coming by sooner."

You had to admit, you didn't really know these kids, but it felt like you should be doing this. You looked up once more at Stan, he looked angry, but then again...relaxed? You let go of the twins and stood up. "I'm so sorry for not showing up." You could feel Stan's glare glare on your head as you looked down.

"Don't sweat it kid!" He grabbed you by the shoulder and patted your back. "I'm just glad you're back." You smiled brightly, and hug the man. "Yeesh." He patted your back. "Now go watch these two numbskulls before they cause anymore trouble." You smiled then turned towards the twins.

"What do you want to do now?"

The twins both looked at each other in excitement. "Adventure!" The twins grabed your hands and raced up the stairs giggling, and laughing all the way there.

Bill's POV
Bill had been watching you and the twins get ready to go on an 'Adventure'. He scoffed. "This is pathetic..." He was about to turn away to go bother some other people, when he noticed that you had placed your arm around Dipper's shoulders. Causing the young boy to blush a bit. Seeing this, he glared down at the vest wearing preteen. "Looks like Pinetree has grown a liking for Y/n." Bill snickered, "It's too late for you, KID."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I apologize for the very late update óuò
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~