Part 3 - Deal? Or Nah?

(A/N- Sorreh for being lazy u^u)
     It's been a few weeks since you have seen bill, but still your mind raced every time you thoughts crossed him. Over a few weeks you had been trying to do some research on Bill. However the only thing you could ever find on him was a link leading to what seemed like a worn down page with symbols surrounding a triangle man somehow resembling the man you met before.
     The words, "Do not trust him," and "Don't summon at all costs," were written all over the page. You even looked at his, "summoning words", but it seemed stupid how you just had to say 'backwards message'.
     The sun's light shone through the little crevis between your curtains hitting you in the face. Another morning, In the most beautiful place in all of Oregon. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" Your dad came barging into you room holding a single cupcake, and a neatly wrapped gift. "Happy Birthday! My little girl is becoming a woman!" You smiled at him being so enthusiastic.
     Your father placed the gift on you dressing table then set down the cupcake on to your lap. "You know, you're turning 19, so this wish might come true." Your dad smiled to himself and waited till you blew out the candle. You thought for moment then looked at the wall to see drawings of Bill scattered everywhere. Perfect, you thought.
     You sucked in some extra air, but right before you blew out the candle, everything went grey. You quickly pulled back, and looked around. "Up here kid!" Your head jolted up to a see a triangle floating above you. "Happy Birthday sweetheart." At first you were confused, but then you bursted into laughter.
     "I can't!" Your stomach started to hurt. "What the hell are you?! WHAT are you!?" Bill rolled his eye at you, then shifted into his human form. Gold sparks flew around him, with small puffs of smoke. As you giggled away, almost falling off your squishy bed, Bill hit the ground with a thud. You looked up to see the same man you met in the woods. 
     "So Ms. L/n, you're in love with me so soon?" The man started to lean mid-air
Your laughter soon stopped.
    "What? No! What are you talking about?!"
     "Flustered, aren't we." Bill put his hand on your chin. "Didn't you miss me? Admit it, you missed me." Bill leaned in closer until he was inches away from your face, making you slap away his hand, and kickhim back.
      "Oh shut up." You set the cupcake down, and went to your closet. "I only wanted to know what you were. Besides that, you don't seem that interesting." Bill scoffed.
"You don't even know who I am. Or what I'm capable of. I am a being of pure energy!"
"Well there you go. Now I know what you are."
"Humans.. " He mumbled.
"What was that?"
"Nevermind! Let's make a deal." Bill's gloved hand was soon wrapped with a blue flame. You shut your closet door, and turned around.
     "A deal? What kind of deal?" Interested, you sat down at your desk, facing towards him. Bill showed a sinister, toothy grin.
     "Well my sweet, little y/n," You crindged at sound of that, knowing this he continued. "It's your 19th birthday. Isn't it? I will grant you any wish, as long as you help me with a project I am working on."
"What is this project?" You questioned, leaning in.
     "Now, now remember, curiosity kills the cat. We couldn't let that happen to my sweet, little kitten. Now could we? So deal?" He extended out his flame written hand.
     You thought for a moment, then shook is firey hand. "Deal." With that, Bill laughed histariclly, disappearing into the the darkness of your room. You were then awoken by a blinding light.
     You eyes flickered open to see your father half way through the birthday song. His voice sound distant though. The only thing that bothered you at the moment was the thought of what Bill had planned. Did you trust him?