“I’ll go have a look around.” I gave him a quick kiss before walking away off into the corridors. I looked at the doors tilli found make up and costumes.

“Hey Lou!” I smiled walking in. I looked over at Lux as she played with one of her little toys.

“Hey babe, how are you?” Lou smiled looking up from her sewing table.

“I’m pretty good, tired though.” I laughed sitting on the couch.

“Oh perfect! Why don’t you and Lux go have a nap!” She suggested and I nodded no room for disagreeing.

“C’mon Lux, let’s go take a nap!” I cheered picking the small child up. He smiled at me and rested her head on my chest clearly sleepy already.

“The boys dressing rooms have those weird pull out couch bed things! Two doors down I think is Nialls!” Lou called as we walked out. I walked down the corridor people passing me, all in a rush with clipboards and headsets on shouting different things.

I saw Niall’s name on the door and walked in spotting the big comfy couch. I placed Lux down and she tottled behind me as I tried to figure out how the couch pulled out.

Wasn’t there any instructions!?

After about 5 minutes I got it and smiled proudly as I climbed onto it. “C’mere Lux!” I smiled and she walked over to the side as I picked her up. I laid back, Lux right beside me already in her own little dream world.

I sighed closing my eyes and smiling at the pure silence that enveloped me allowing me to slip off into a little nap before pure madness happened.

**

“Kaylee…” Someone shook me and I stirred in my sleep waking up. “Ah sorry to wake you.” Lou apologized.

“It’s fine.” I yawned sitting up.

“I’m going to take Lux, the show is starting in 15 minutes.” She smiled at me picking up and sleepy Lux.

“Alright, I’ll make my way down there eventually.” I laughed as she waved goodbye walking out of the room. I sat there for a few minutes trying to wake up a bit before I hopped off the couch.

I took my time walking down the corridor toward the stage. I picked up my pace wanting to wish the boys luck.

I turned the corner and bumped into a man. I looked up and his eyes narrowed at me. “Where is your backstage pass?”

“I don’t know, the boys never gave me one.” I shrugged walking back a bit.

“We’ve got a code 7.” He mumbled into his walkie talkie. “Youre coming with me. You fans are crazy trying to sneak in backstage.” He scoffed grabbing my arm.

“What? No! I’m not a fan! I’m Niall’s girlfriend, Kaylee.” I told him as he dragged me down the corridor.

“Mhm, aren’t you all.” He retorted in an amused tone. I huffed trying to pull out of his grip. He stopped at a door opening it and throwing me out into a back parking lot.

“Wait N-“ I shouted before he slammed the door shut. I pounded on the door yelling but it was no use.

I patted my pants and shirt for my phone but I couldn’t find it. Did I really leave it in the dressing room? I groaned sliding down the door. This is completely ridiculous.

I sat there a little bit sinking into self-pity. I promised the boys I would watch the show and look where I am. I could hear the faint music that was blaring from the arena.

I just leaned my head back thinking of something to do. I had to use the bathroom so bad…. Like really bad. I stood up walking off towards the front of the arena. I spotted a portable bathroom shack and walked over to it.