“Alright on the bus! We have to get to the arena!” A lady with a headset on shouted. Liam kicked the ball up into his hands as we all walked over to the bus getting on.

We made our way to the back where everyone took their seats on the couches. “Where did Niall go?” I questioned looking around.

“Bathroom.” Harry answered as he turned on the Xbox and distributed the controllers. I nodded and sat back on the couch watching as the boys set up the game.

A few minutes went by and Niall came out walking into the lounge picking up a controller. I smiled at him and moved over a bit so he could sit next to me. He looked away from me taking the seat next to Liam on the other side of the couch.

My mouth opened and then shut again, did he really just do that? That hurt… I looked over at him, waiting for him to look at me but he never did.

Was he really that jealous? Over a little friendly 2 second hug?

I huffed and stood up to go sit in the front of the bus, two can play at this game.

I sat in the little seats at the table and rolled around the little salt shaker as I tapped my other finger on the table. I sighed loudly and rested my head on the table shutting my eyes, just for a minute…

*

“Kayls…” I heard someone say my name in a hushed tone. I looked up groggily to see Niall across from me. “I’m sorry.”

“Huh?” I yawned rubbing my hands over my face.

“I’m sorry for being so rude… I just got jealous…” He mumbled biting his nails.

“It’s alright Niall.” I smiled and he looked up grinning at me. I giggled as he leaned forward making a kissy face. I leaned across the table and just as we were about to kiss the bus hit a bump and we hit heads.

“Ow!” I cried pulling back and rubbing my head. “Oh my gosh.”

“Are you alright?” Niall asked frantically standing up and sitting next to me. I nodded and he kissed where we bumped heads.

“Did that not hurt you at all?” I asked looking over at him. He just shrugged and I noticed it was only a little red. “I’m gonna get a bump.” I pouted.

“Aw don’t be a baby! C’mon.” He smiled grabbing my hand and bringing me back to the boys.

“Kayls, why is your head all red?” Harry laughed as he sat down next to me.

“Because I went to kiss Niall and the bus hit a bump.” I muttered glaring at the boys as they stifled a laugh.

“This is why you don’t kiss boys!” Louis said in a mocking voice. I rolled my eyes and made a kissy face to Niall as he made one at me.

“Snog me Kaylee!” Niall cheered tackling me onto the couch.

“Ew!” All the boys groaned.

“I love you forever Kaykay!” Niall sang kissing all over my face as I giggled.

“I love you more NiNi!” I cooed.

“This is so gross.” One of the boys muttered. I laughed as Niall climbed off of me pulling me close to his side as I snuggled into him.

We were on the bus a little longer before we arrived at the place. We all clambered out of the bus walking into the place. It was huge… and to think in a few hours this place would be filled with people screaming and shouting for these five boys. It was crazy.

“Alright we’re going to do soundcheck. You can sit and watch or go find Lou and Lux if you’d like.” Niall told me as we walked down the aisle toward the stage.