Chapter 4: Hello's and Goodbye's

So Chapter 4 is here...

xxPurpleNPinkRosexx

############(@))-------#############(@))-------###########(@))-------

Three days later…

“Congratulations, Princess!” My dad greeted me as soon as we were allowed to go to our families. “Congratulations, son!”

“Congratulations,babe!” My brothers greeted me, too. “Congratulations, Bro! At last, you’re out of high school!”

“Mom!” I exclaimed when she suddenly engulfed me and Rochie in a tight bear hug.

“Oh, my babies!” She said half-crying, half-smiling. “I am so proud of you two. I love you.” She showered us with kisses before hugging us back.

“Oe, let me join!” Red hugged us. Dad followed and hugged us as well.

“What? Are we not part of the family, too?” the twins exclaimed before throwing themselves to us and hugged us.

“Thank you, guys!” I told them smiling/crying, too. We broke away as laughter followed. “I love you, too, Mom, Dad!”

After another 30 minutes of picture-taking, we went home to enjoy mom’s special dinner.

(@))-------,

I opened my closet to find something nice to wear. After dinner, we agreed on going to an all-wolf club for a post-graduation party.  

Two days after my attack, I felt fine. I told my family about what happened between me and Gabriel and asked my brothers never to hurt him. He is still my mate after all.

I decided to look good tonight. So I settled with a black skirt that goes mid-thigh and a pink spaghetti-strapped top with a black blazer. I had my hair done in a fish-bone style. I then wore my silver necklace and bracelet. Finally, I applied a little powder on my face; applied mascara and eyeliner to emphasize my eyes; and a lip gloss to my already pink lips. I slipped on my high-heeled sandals as I grabbed my purse with my phone and money and went out of my room.

“Hey, babe!” Drey came to me, shaking his head. I heard a wolf-whistle and saw Rochie and Red staring at me.

“What? Is something wrong?” I asked them.

They shook their head. “No. You. Just. Look,” Rochie whistled/sighed, “HOT!” Red, still speechless, nodded at me. I laughed as we started to go down stairs.

“By the way,” I turned to them. “You all don’t look bad yourself.”

As we stepped down, I was suddenly engulfed in a tight hug. “Mom!” I exclaimed as I tried to wiggle out of her embrace.

“Oh, baby. You are so gorgeous!”

“Gorgeously hot!” my dad said as he also hugged me.

“Ahm, guys!” I told them, “I am not going across the country, you know.” I joked and surprisingly, everyone laughed. I am known to not have a good sense of humor.

“Guys, let’s go!” Drew called us out as he walked inside the house. He saw us laughing. “WOW!” he looked at me admiringly. “Just, WOW!”

I hugged him and then my brothers one by one, thanking them. I just feel so loved.

As we turned to our parents, they started their “litany” of do’s and don’ts for us.

“Make sure one of you will be with your sister ALWAYS!” Dad put emphasis on “always”.