Chapter Two : Discoveries

Here is my 2nd chappie... 

I hope you will like it.

^_^

xxPurpleNPinkRosexx

###########(@))------##########(@))------##########(@))------

I heard the bell rang signaling the end of the school day and of the week and only three more days before graduation. I hurriedly went out of the library where I spent my last period and ran to the parking lot where my brothers would be waiting for me.

I went through the multitudes of students going out when someone accidentally pushed me. I bumped into a someone’s back. I felt electric shock erupted as tingles ran through my body and an alluring scent of freshly mowned grass and lemon hit me.

Mate. Mate. Mate.” Cassandra or Cassy, my wolf, jumped inside me. I looked up to see who it was. My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged when I realized who my mate was.

He slowly turned around when he realized what happened. But before he saw me, I was pushed through the wave of students.

I finally got out of school building and started my way to the end of parking lot where our car was parked. Once again, some original members of the Gibbous stayed there, talking to one another. 

“Ooh! The disgrace is passing by. Make way!” Tiffany, another wolf and the slut captain cheerleader exclaimed. 

I smirked and just ignored her as I continued my way.  I heard my name being called and as I turned back, I was met by a splash of soda thrown towards my face. It took a few seconds before it registered in my mind what has just happened and at that, I wiped the soda off my face and saw Tiffany, holding the can of soda, as she started going back to her group of friends.

“You look good in wet clothes, by the way.” She added as she turned to me and laughter broke out. 

I felt like I want to cry but I did not. Instead, I wiped my face again, started my way to her. In a swift motion, I punched her in the face, just right to her nose. She stumbled down on the ground as blood flowed out  from her nose. 

“Disgrace, you say?” I glared at her.  “How does it feel that this disgrace was able to put you on your knees and made your nose bled, huh?” She growled at me, stood up and attacked me but I was prepared. I grabbed her arms and held both of them at her back.

 I felt my anger surfaced and fire burned inside me as if trying to be unleashed.  I tried to release it but as if it has its own mind; it flowed to my palms and continued towards Tiffany’s arms.  She suddenly squealed and moved from side to side as I felt my “fire” burned her from inside. To others, I just held her hands but inside her, she is suffering from pain.

I let her go and she continued to thrash from side to side as she lay on the ground, screaming in pain. My eyebrow raised; surprised of the new power I just discovered.

I thought of my “fire” to go out from her body and return to me. Then it happened; I felt heat pass through my palms as she stopped squealing.

As I calmed myself, I also felt my "fire" slowly put out. 

I turned and saw the other members looking at Tiffany as if she just went crazy. Then laughter broke out as Tiffany got up in a messy hair and dirty clothes.