Chapter 3: Rejection

So this is the 3rd chappie...

This is one is really really really short...

(@))------,

 xxPurpleNPinkRosexx

##########(@))------###########(@))-------##########(@))------

Recap:

We need to talk.” I heard him say in our mind link that made me jump at my seat. I stiffened and then shrugged my shoulders.

I excused myself and went to the terrace to have some air when I felt our bond’s pull going stronger. I knew my mate followed me as I smelled the same appealing scent.

I prepared myself. I know I’m in for a rejection.

“I know you know.” He said in a serious voice. “Look. I don’t want to waste more time. So lemme’ get this straight. I DON’T WANT YOU!”

(@))------,

I felt a bomb exploded on me.

“W-why?” I stammered.

He smirked and tears started to form in my eyes but I tried my best not to let them fall. No! Not in front of this douche.

“You’re asking why?”He looked at me from head to toe and back. “Because you are a disgrace!” I gasped. This jock! “You can’t even shift! How do you think will you become a good luna if you don’t even understand how it would feel to shift?” He shook his head and stared at me. “Plus, you are a freak! I can’t stand it if people would look at me in disgust just because I’m with you!”

“So, you—you’re rejecting me?” I asked him without even looking at him.

“Y-yes!” he said softly which caused me to look up. His face so soft yet with a pained expression which surprised me. He immediately changed his expression when he saw me looking at him in confused expression. In a fierce, stern voice, he said, “YES!”

“Ahm… O-okay!” I said calmly. Still. No tears flowing on my face. I felt a lump on my throat as I said, “I a- accept i-it.” I saw his reaction, now with more pain in his face. I got more confused. Is he in pain?

“I’m sorry.” was all he said and he walked back to the dining area.

I felt my strength started to weakem from all the courage I put up just for me not to cry in front of him. I fell down on the floor as tears flowed continuously like a faucet being opened.

I felt arms wrapped around my shoulders and waist as I was enveloped in a tight hug. I looked up to see Red and Rochie looking at me with love and sympathy. I poured my heart out on them as I settled my face in between their shoulders.

It was supposed to be the moment I waited the most, to find, to love and be loved by the one person destined for me but I was rejected.  Rejected by the person whom I thought would love me and be with me for the rest of my life.

My tears kept on streaming down but my brothers never said a word. And I appreciated them more for that.

Minutes passed by and I was still crying to my heart’s content. But then, I suddenly pushed my brothers back, setting me free and clutched my chest—over my heart. I tried to breathe deeply but I find it difficult to do. I breathed faster but I can’t seem to reach my breath. 

I punched my chest hoping to get that something that blocks my oxygen. I continued to punch/clutch my chest as I saw Red and Rochie staring at me with fear in their eyes. I breathed deeper but as I did it, the more that I can’t seem to. I felt like drowning from I don't know what. I crouched on the floor; lay on my back as I twisted from side to side hoping to ease up what I was feeling. I half noticed Rochie called out our parents for help.