LOVE TRIANGLE

It was February.Ethan would leave the next day.He met Nelly at the beach close to the port.It was a cloudy morning.That beach was isolated,so none could see them.
When Ethan met Nelly,she was still human.She jumped from a rock and came out to the surface as a mermaid.She was swimming like a dolphin.
Ethan was sitting next to the rocks.
"You know.It is kinda cool having a mermaid girlfriend"he supported.Nelly approached him.
"I am special,right?"she said proudly for herself.Ethan kissed her with passion.It was obvious that  they were meant to be together.Even though,they were different.
Nothing could ruin their moment.
Except...him.
Inkan came out to the surface furious and attacked to Ethan.He grabbed Ethan from his neck and threw him to the sea.
"Inkan!What do you think you are doing!?"Nelly shoutted.
When Ethan came out to the surface,Inkan did not show any mercy.He tried to drown him.
Ethan could not breath under the water.Thank god,Nelly jumped to Inkan and saved Ethan.She drove him till the shore.Her tail turned to legs and managed to make Ethan take a breath and come to his senses again.
"Ethan,please.Say something"she begged.Her whole body was shaking.She turned her head to Inkan who was watching her from the water.She was really pissed off.Inkan almost killed Ethan.
"Who is he?"Ethan hardly asked.
Nelly did not answer him.
"What were you thinking?"she said to Inkan.Nelly ran and when she was in water again,she was mermaid...again and attacked to Inkan but he grabbed both her hands.The rain was starting to fall.
"How could you?I still have feelings for you!And you..."he did not finish his sentence.
Ethan managed to stand up.
"Who is he,Nelly?"he adressed to her.Inkan looked him angrily saying:"I am her boyfriend!"
"My ex-boyfriend!"Nelly corrected him.
Inkan looked her confused.He enormously loved her.
"Our kiss.At the bottom party.I thought you had still feelings for me..."
"That was before I fall in love with Ethan!"she confessed and looked at him.
"Do you want our spiece to become extinct?He will betray you!Humans are cruel!"he said to her.Ethan really pissed off.
"Hey!Indeed,some humans are cruel.But there are others like me who care and love!"Ethan supported.
"Liar!"
Inkan was swimming till the shore.Nelly stopped him.
"Inkan...I love you...but...it is over"Nelly told him.A lighting was heard  from the clouds.
Inkan touched with his hand her cheecks.
"What if you want to be a mermaid?Do you think he will love you?He will leave you heartbroken..."he was trying to convince her that she did not have any future with Ethan.When Ethan heard that he left.Nelly was falling apart.She did not want to lose him.
But,what would happen if she wanted to be a mermaid?Would Ethan still love her?
Anyway,the only thing she knew was that she wanted to follow him.
"Nelly..."
Inkan was going to kiss her.Nelly pushed him away.
"GO AWAY!!!!"Nelly shoutted.She became human again and followed Ethan.

"Ethan!Ethan!"
Ethan was walking in the rain.
He did not turn back.
"Ethan!"
Nelly stood in front of him.
"What?Won't you go back to your boyfriend?"Ethan ironed.He was hurt inside.
"Ex-boyfriend!!!Listen,I love you and only you.You accepted my real self.I knew it was dangerous to be revealed,but I trusted you!"Nelly was saying.Ethan stopped walking.
"Nelly,I could not harm you,or your mermaid nation.But,what will happen if you choose your mermaid side?"Ethan said.
Nelly could not believe in her ears.Would not Ethan love her forever?
Few weeks ago,he said to her I will love you no matter what.You are the one and the only love in my life.I do not want to lose you.
And now, what?
"I will leave for a couple of days.I give you all the time to choose what you wanna  be and with who you wanna be with"he said to her and left.
Nelly went back home devastated,heartbroken and completely confused.