PROFESSIONAL ORIENTATION DAY

Nelly was still pissed of.Anyway,today was the Professional Orientation Day.Chosen professionals were invited in order to inform children about their future carrer.Nelly attented only to the programme for Law studies.She was hanging out with Elsa and Steve at the schoolyard.
"And then I told him"Even if you were the last person on earth,I would not date you!"Elsa said and both Steve and Elsa laughed.Nelly was in a bad mood.
"Ah...Ok.I ask Maya a date.And she said yes!"Steve said.And Elsa and Steve had five.Elsa noticed that Nelly was moody.
"Hey,you!What is going on?You gonna be like that all day?"
Nelly did not want to answer.
"Can you please not talk to me today?"
Steve and Elsa looked each other.The bell rang.It was time for students to attend to Medical Orientation.Nelly could not miss again.The pupils gathered to the theatre.Andrew and Alexia had been waited for them.Nelly was so bored.Thank god,in the end only the ones who did not have any questions could leave.Steve and Elsa follow Nelly.
"Did you argue with your parents again?"Elsa asked.Nelly would not witness the story.
"Oh,Elsa!Please!Don't remind me those things!"Nelly begged.Steve saw Ethan at the yard.
"Hey!Here is your boyfriend!"he joked.Nelly hit him.
"He is not my boyfriend.We spoke only one time"Nelly supported.Two.If you count the night to the beach.
"Hey,Nelly!"Ethan called her.
Steve wistled.Nelly looked him strictly.
"We gonna leave the lovebirds alone"Elsa said and both of them left.Her friends knew that she was into Ethan.But "lovebirds" really?
"Hey!How are you?"Ethan closed her.
"Fine!What are u doing here?"
"I give informations to the future marines"he answered.Ethan made her day better.
"Awesome!"
"Weird.I did not see you" he claimed.
"I cut out of class!"she answered.
Ethan laughed loudly.Nelly laughed a little bit.
"You are so funny!We need to talk a little bit more often!"Ethan said
What?Did he said this seriously!?
"I agree..."Nelly was nervous.
"Ummm.What about going out?Just you and me.As friends?We could go for a coffee or for a walk to the city of Naxos on Sunday at 20:30?"he proposed.
"Yes.Well,at 20:30"Nelly agreed.
"Ok.See you there.I will meet you outside from your house?"
"YES!!!"
And Ethan left.Nelly was surprised.A date?With Ethan?
Thank god,her parents would visit some friends.She would find an excuse like" I will go for a movie with some friends".
OMG!Nelly could not be happier.