Chapter Ten: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Start from the beginning

"Is he alive? Is he alright?" He hoped for the best.

There was a moment of silence, "I'm sorry, sir, he's gone." Dunn replied, sadness was felt in his response, "The wound in his abdomen went all the way through his back, we were too late. I'm sorry, sir."

Robert sniffed, fighting back tears, "A-any sign of an animatronic? A rabbit animatronic?" He stuttered.

"Negative, sir."

"It probably left and it's coming after us." Jodi said.

Robert shook his head and pressed the radio, "Dunn, we need your help."

"What's your location?" Dunn said.

"W-we're here in the abandoned Pizzeria, we know that the suspect is also on his way here."

"We'll be right there in thirty minutes."

"Copy that. We'll stay here, and thank you." Scott ended the conversation and went to the back of his car, "Take this." He gave Nick his pistol before opening the trunk. He took out a shotgun, loaded it with bullets, then got a crowbar and handed it to Jodi, "We'll wait for them inside."

The three approached the building, as they walked closer, Nick's headache worsened and the goosebumps never left him, but he continued walking. Then he suddenly felt lightheaded, his vision clouded, he shut his eyes and rubbed them, thinking that it would all go away. Everything around him was silenced, there was only the rustling of leaves and the calm early morning breeze heard.

He looked around. Jodi and Scott were nowhere to be found.

A sound of weeping interrupted the silence: it was a little girl's cry. Nick followed the sound, limping to the side of the building and seeing a little girl in the alleyway with a single beam of light shining on her, she had her face in her hands, crying. She was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt, resembling an old school uniform, her hair was short and messy. She was no older than eight.

He was about to approach her when a large yellow rabbit went out of the restaurant's back door and consoled the crying girl, patting her back with its furry hands, the girl reciprocated by hugging the fluffy bunny.

Then after that, things suddenly changed, the rabbit's hands wrapped around her neck and choked her. The little girl's eyes widened as she was raised up on the floor, her mouth wide open gasping for air.

Nick ran at the two but passed through the figures. He watched in horror as the girl's face turn pale. She was defenseless, she looked into Spring Bonnie's eyes and saw human ones inside the rabbit, its stare was psychotic, and it terrified her even more while its hands tightened around her throat.

Then her hands dropped from the mascot's arms and her eyes rolled upward, leaving only the white. The rabbit dropped the body and dragged it back inside the restaurant.

Nick got a glimpse of the poor child's ghostly face: pale, as white as paper, the red blush on her cheek remained while purple washed-away mascara flowed from her eyes and into her mouth which was wide open.

A sudden flash blinded him while an image formed in his head: a pale white mask with no eyes and a large gaping mouth forming a smile, there was red paint on both of its cheeks in a shape of a circle and a purple streak of paint from both of its eyes to its mouth.

The Puppet.

Random images followed after: the rabbit stuffing the body into a large gift box, a man wearing a purple shirt locking the puppet away behind a secret storage, the man hacking the four animatronics into pieces, five souls chasing down the same man into an old room, him getting into the same rabbit costume and meeting his gruesome demise when the suit closed in on him.