Make things right

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry zayn, I really shouldn't have push you and yelled at you, but imagine it was Liam in that situation, how would you feel?" I say and the smirk on his face turns into a frown." You wouldn't like it zayn, you would've reacted the same way, but I am really sorry about how I handled things" I say.

"I'm sorry I hit you Harry I shouldn't have handled things that way either" he says and I smile a little bit "zayn those names you called me really hurt too zayn" I say. "Harry I didn't mean any of them Harry I was just pissed I'm really sorry about that" zayn says and I give him a small smile.

"I know, but that Doesn't take the pain away" I say and he looks down and I walk back over to the door "Louis, I'm sorry for being rude to you as well, it's just I felt like I was losing the only person I have left" I say and Louis looks down. I sigh and head for the door "Harry wait" I turn and see Louis standing up "why don't you stay for a while?" He asks and I mess with the bracelets on my wrist "uh I-i don't know" I say and he walks over to me and and grabs my hand "oh come on it'll be fun" he says and drags me over to the couch.

I sit in between Calum and Niall and Niall lays his head on my shoulder "I missed you" he says and I smile a little "I missed you too" I say and pat his knee. I look over and see hunter and Louis holding hands "so are you two officially together?" I ask and hunter blushes and shakes his head "we've only been on 2 dates" he mumbles and I nod.

Louis never took us on real dates, whoa who the hell are you, I'm your conscious, uh okay, now back to Louis he never took you once all dates, i don't care, yeah you do, do not.

"Harry?" I snap out of my thoughts "huh what?" I say and Liam laughs "I said how have you been" he says and I nod "oh uh, I've been good I guess" I say and I get knowing looks from Liam,Niall and zayn. "I've been okay guys I'm fine" I say looking down and messing with my bracelets "how is Nathan?" Luke asks and I smile "he's been nice, lately he's been working more hours at his job though, he won't tell me why, he says it's a surprise" I say.

"Where does he work again?" Michael asks " a tea shop down the street from his house" I say and he nods "has he and his family been retreating you well?" Fizzy asks and I nod. "They are really nice people, his sister has a crush on me though which I find cute, she's 15 and he has a little brother named Frankie and he's just the most adorable thing and his mum treats me well and takes care of me, she even got me a job at the tea shop" I say.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Niall asks "oh it's just a small job just to help pay for things around the house, I only work twice a week" I say and he nods but still frowns a little. "Looks like you have it good there" Ashton says and i nod I really do, they're amazing people who really care about me, they're like another family" I say.

"If you like so much why don't you just go back then!" Niall snaps and heads up the stairs and I hear a slam "what did I do?" I say looking around. "I don't know here let me go check on him" Louis says standing up but I spring up "no I got it" I say and he nods sitting back down and I head up to nialls room and I see him hugging a pillow and crying.

"Niall what was that about down stairs?" I ask sitting down next to him and he sighs and wipes his eyes "it just sounds like you're replacing this family, you're still my brother no matter what Harry I love you" he says crying again and I frown and hug him." I'm not replacing you Niall, none of you, you guys will always be my family and nothing is going to change that" I say and pull back and he wipes his tears " I love you too Niall and I'm not going to replace you" I say and he smiles.