Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean

Chapter 5: The Dirty Version of Clean

The next morning, waking up was like getting kicked in the balls .

Extremely painful, and not many people are cut out for it.

Clifton Campbell had always looked at things in a negative way, his whole life he went unnoticed. Noticing things himself only through the lens of his camera and analysing people. It was just easier. He didn't want to be the kid who scored on a football team and gained popularity because of his looks. He just wanted to get through high school without any battle scars. It had all gone perfectly.

Until last night, when he walked into Myra Gibson changing.

That definitely left a scar on his mind.

He couldn't stop thinking about her.

To Clifton, that was a problem. His relationship with girls had always been very low-key. He wasn't a tech geek or a nerd. He really just didn't care. He even thought he was gay once. When he was at the ripe age of 10, he discovered porn. He thought it was perfect. He could feel and see sex without the awkwardness or the after disasters.

The only girl he had to deal with in his life was Blaize. That itself, was a very high and tiring job. The standard protocol was pretty simple.

Blaize wants something: We give it to her.

And even though Blaize was an itch of a sister, he still loved and cherished her.

However, he couldn't stop reliving last nights events. The image of Myra standing before him was like a painting he could never touch, but really wanted to.

And having a half naked girl stand in front of him definitely did things to his virgin mind. For the most part, he turned around to give her some privacy. But there was the fact that he was also trying to hide his boner.

Not only did he have no experience with anything sexual, he didn't know how to go about the situation, so he chose the best thing to do.

Shut up and wait for the girl to do something.

Clifton's thoughts got disturbed when his room mate Jonathan threw a pillow at his face.

"Dude, we have to get ready. They stop serving breakfast soon and they have to run us through the rules and shit."

Clifton grumbled something under his breath, got up and gathered all his things he needed to take to the shower chambers with him and walked out of his cabin.

His hair was in a ruffled mess and he only had time to brush his teeth in his lodge. The cold air whipped at his skin and because he was only wearing his checkered boxers, he shivered involuntarily.

When he opened the door to the bathroom quarters, the first thing he saw was nothing.

Steam filled the compartment making it hot and sticky inside. Once his eyes got used to the steam, he saw what could only be described as heaven.

The shower cabin consisted of multiple rows of tiled showers with nothing but a glass door to cover the stall. There was a gap between each row so that people could walk through. The halls looked sterile and incredibly white. It took a while for Clifton's eyes to get settled to the luminous ceiling lights. At the corner of the endless rows of showers there was one long row of sinks and mirrors above them.

After evaluating the place, Clifton set his eyes on the real beauty of this building.

There were naked girls everywhere.