A Babysitting Surprise

I woke up.It was Saturday morning. Friday was okay.Josh keep smiling at me every time I saw him in the hallway. I smiled back all the time. Was I falling under his curse? No,I don't think so. I got out of bed and looked at the clock.It was 10:55am. My auntie Chris and uncle Sergio had to leave the house at one. I looked in the mirror and saw my curly black hair puffed. My black tank top was tucked in my red sweat pants. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I opened my mouth and saw I had nothing in my braces. I opened my room door ,stepped out ,closed it ,and walked over to the stairs. I dragged myself down the stairs and made it into my kitchen. As I opened the refrigerator,I heard two familiar voices. It was my mom and Josh. They made it to the kitchen and I quickly poured myself orange juice. They stopped and looked at me.

"Morning!" My mother shot me a smile.It was the 'we have guess be nice smile.'  

"Morning!"Josh smirked and I giggled .Was I really developing a crush for him.

"Morning."I tried to say in a boring tone.There was an awkward silence.

"Well,I have to go work. Joey,there's some cereal in the pantry and make Josh some if he wants some." She quickly raced toward the door.

"Wait where's everyone at?" I shouted after her. "There at work and doing stuff." She slammed the door. It was silent. I looked at Josh's black Gorillaz shirt.

.He lefted my chin and planted a kiss on me. I wanted it to last,but was that wrong? Josh let go and walked over to the pantry, took out the cereal, got a bowl, got the milk, and made himself breakfast.

"So you kiss me and then make yourself cereal?" I looked at him.

"Did you not just experience it?" He said still making himself breakfast.

"You know, I'm going to shower and then we'll leave." I stomped up stairs.What was that? Was that just mild fun for him? Why'd I let him do it? I made it to the bathroom. I quickly stepped out my clothes, locked the door, turned on the water, and stepped in.

_______________________Out of shower__________________________________________

I wrapped a towel around me and headed towards my room. My door was opened. Didn't I close it? I stepped in my room and threw my towel on the bed. I went over to my dresser and got out my underwear. I slipped them on and got out a bra. I turned around and saw Josh. He was listening to my Mp3 player. He didn't notice me until he looked up.

"Well,um Joey I'm flattered,but I don't go to third base." He looked straight at me.

"Dude,give me the towel!" I yelled.

"Hey I'm not the one whose just standing there freely." He raised his hands.I stepped in my closet and put my bra on. I  put on a red and stepped out. Josh threw me my black jeans.

"Are you trying to dress me?" I turned to him.

"No,I will if you'd like me to."He smiled. I stepped into my jeans.I looked in the mirror and put a band around my head.

"Let's go before I do something illegal to you." We went down stairs, walked out the door, locked it, got in my car, and left.I quickly dosed off.

I woke up and we were already there. The kids were in the car. Sierra was five.She had really curly hair, cat like brown eyes, and had pink lips. Sergio was  two and was named after his dad. He looked just like Sierra and his dad. His eyes were oval and brown, he had curly hair, and lips were pink. Ariel was one year younger than me, but came along because she had nothing to do. Her hair was straight brown, her eyes were hazel, she had pink lips, and eyes were cat like. She keep eyeing Josh and smiling."How'd you-?" I was cut off.