FOUR

I think I'm just gonna do the author's notes at the top for this story cause it's easier that way... Anyways, this chapter has smut in it... so like if you're uncomfortable with that kind of stuff why the hell are you on wattpad? I kid... I really do, cause I understand. Hunter seriously wrote like everything cause I can't write smut without going off topic.. Like halfway through a sentence I just started talking about moving to Canada and yeah... Then I, Hunter, thought Connie was talking about a tweet that Liam sent out and I went on to twitter and BAM I legit freaked out about the DMD video...so well yeah this could have been finished about an hour ago..

So Hunter wrote pretty much this entire chapter. I wrote like the first two paragraphs and the last one lol. 

Anyways, you guys are the bees knees 

Connie & Hunterxx 

--------------------

"Do you think we should wake him up?" Louis whispered about a week later as they were both getting ready for work. They had just gotten a call from one of their clients requesting an early morning recording session, and well the alphas weren't really the ones to say no. Harry bites his bottom lip before looking at Liam who was sleeping peacefully, "No... He was pretty tired last night, I vote we let him sleep."

"Okay, but if he freaks out it's your fault," Louis says, shaking his head a little before kissing the top of Liam's. Harry just shrugs, figuring that Liam felt secure enough in their home now not to freak when they were gone, "He'll be fine, it's not the first time we've left before he woke up," Harry says quietly before he too kissed the top of Liam's head. The omega only stirred but he didn't wake up. The two alphas leave without another word, closing the door quietly as they let the little omega sleep for a few more hours.

When Liam wakes up, he's alone and there's a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. The omega looks around the room, completely confused as to why he was alone and to where the two alphas were, "Harry? Louis?" Liam tries calling out for them, frowning a little when he got no response.

Liam whimpered as he got off the bed, grabbed the blanket to wrap it around himself as he went to explore, Maia quickly following behind him. She nuzzled her nose into his leg, "Hungry girl?" he asked softly, earning a fast tail wag from the energetic german shepherd. Liam smiled and he found her found and gave her the allotted amount that the alphas had told him to give her.

He frowned when he didn't see them, he could still smell their scent so they hadn't been gone too long. He went into the kitchen and found a note from Louis.

Little One,

We had to go to the studio today, but we will be back around lunch time. There is food in the microwave for you. Do as you please.

Lou x.

Liam smiled and opened up the microwave, smiling to see a stack of pancakes and bacon on the plate. His stomach growled loudly, so he heated up his food quickly. He went into the living room to watch some cartoons to keep him occupied.

But, he couldn't help but notice the weird feeling in his stomach, it was like he was about to go into heat. And if on cue, slick starts to leak out from his hole. Liam whimpered, clenching around nothing. He started shaking, he didn't know what to do without an alpha. He's only ever gone through a heat with an alpha. Niall was the one who triggered his presenting of being an omega, and well you can sort of imagine what happened with that.

He whimpered, a bit louder this time, Maia perking up from her spot on the floor. She cocked her head to the side before she scurried away, probably somewhere else across the house since Liam's scent was filling the air fast.