二十: For When You're Lonely or Forget Who You Are.

title song:
If I Could Fly -
One Direction

-

Louis' POV

"I don't want to be here. The love of my life doesn't know who I am!" I yelled, at no one.

"I don't even deserve to live. I don't deserve to breathe the same air as him. He's too good for earth." I whispered, my voice cracking.

The door opened slowly, showing the unexpected.

Harry.

Harry's POV

"Harry?" He questioned sadly.

"You.. You can't be here, seeing you is t-too much for me. You need to go on and find a better person. I don't deserve you anymore." He said, tears streaming down his face.

All I could see was visions of us eating dinner, kissing, holding hands, watching movies together, and making love. All of these memories came flooding back to me all at once. All of our text messages that lead to dates. And I realized I knew who this person was. And I loved him.

"L-Louis?" I questioned.

"What?" Louis asked back confused to hear that I remember his name.

"You're Louis Tomlinson! And you're my boyfriend. A-and I love you!"

"I-I remember!" I yelled. "I remember you, Louis!"

"What?" Louis asked again.

I ran to him, and started to kiss him as if I hadn't seen him in forever.

"I love you! I love you more than you will ever know." I happily said.

"And I love you." He replied, eyes overflowing with salty tears.

I wiped off his tears with the pad of my thumb.

"I just can't believe you remember me!" Louis whisper-shouted.

"Me neither." I told him, truthfully.

"Harry, I don't deserve you. You should go find someone who isn't such a fuck up, okay?" Louis turned away, hiding his face.

"I'm the fucking reason you tried to kill yourself. I had sex with a fucking girl. And I completely regret it. And I fully understand if you know hate me and wish I would jump in a volcano." Louis choked out.

"Louis, shut up." I replied.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"I love you, nothing will ever change that."

"I need you."  I whispered.

"I can't believe I did that to you. How could I forget the man I love?" I questioned, sadly.

I hung my head in shame, a frown apparent on my face.

"Hey." Louis smiled, hooking his finger under my chin, lifting my head, so green met blue, once more.

"I love you and I'll never stop." He said.

"I'll love you forever." I replied, connecting our lips, yet again.

I pulled apart and rested my forehead on his, smiling down at the love of my life.

"Sooo you wouldn't want me to jump in a volcano full of scorching hot lava?" Louis questioned, jokingly.

"I would never because I love you. Or should I say...I lava you." I replied back feeling like a smooth motherfucker.

"Yup. Harry is back." Louis grinned with still a trace of tears on his cheeks.

-

OKAY I FELT REALLY COOL WHEN I PUT THE LAVA VOLCANO THING IN THERE AHA- val elmowillruleall

Holy GUAC THIS WA GREAT

-shrek