1. -A Stranger

been a long time comin' and a lot of dope run-in' . Hustlin' trynna dodge these cases . You niggas been tellin' and tha streets been beggin' . So I had to go Back 2 Da Basics . - Yo gotti

" Ki'onna bring your ass here now ! " I heard my mother yell. I quickly pushed my books out my lap, and ran down the stairs.

" Ma'am. " I whispered, but loud enough so she could hear me.

" Where's my money at lil girl. " She snapped pacing back and forwards and she smoked and took a gulp of Hennessy.

" What money mama ? " I asked confused, I didn't even know she had any money leftover. I never ask her for anything at all.

" Don't act stupid ! " She screamed sending a slap across my face.

I held my face were she slapped me and held back the tears. " Mama I never seen your money. " I stated, stepping back a little. Covering my face.

" You continue to lie to me. Get out I hate you, I wish I never had kids. Ever. " She screamed, running towards me.

I tried running away before she could start but she caught me and started to beat me in the face, and constantly kick me in the stomach.

" Mama! Stop please ! " I screamed in pain as tears fell from my eyes.

" Get out you fat ass bitch. " She said dragging me by my hair out the door.

" I need my things. " I cried, doing my best to lift myself up.

" No. Everything you got I brought you. " She laughed, getting ready to slam the door in my face.

" Can I at least have my school books. " I screamed for the first time in my life.

" I'm so- sorry. " I whispered, surprisingly me and her.

" You can get them books, it's not like you're going to make something of yourself anyway. " She stepped aside.

I ran up the steps, quickly locking my door behind me and grabbing my duffle bag. I placed everything I would need, and my school things. I grabbed my phone and charger and threw everything or the window.

I unlock the door, and there she was standing in front of me. " Just making sure you're not taking anything I paid for. " She stated looking over my shoulder.

I mentally rolled my eyes, and step past her. " Are you really kicking me out. " I cried a little.

" Does it look like I want you hear you're graduating this year right ? " She questioned.

" Yes. " I mutter.

" Yea. You're graduating mean you can go ahead and get out. " She slammed the door.

I shook my head, biting on my lip to stop from screaming. I walked behind the house where my window was and grabbed my bag.

I walked onto the side walk and just walked. I have no one, no one I know of. No one likes me, I have no friends at school. I have no other family. Everyone including my mother hates me. My father left when I was six. I can't remember everything that happen that night but I do remember mama and him arguing. Then he walked out the door and never came back. After that mama began to treat me worse than she was before. She never liked me only my dad but since he left I guess she thought it was my fault when I didn't do anything wrong.

I squinted my eyes to see better for the moment and realized that I was walking towards the park. I got there and laid my duffle bag on the bench. Just as I was about to sit down. I heard someone scream. I looked around and saw a man holding a women who look to be pregnant. He held her by her shirt so she was face to face with him, as he screamed at her.