" its not my fault you decided to get pregnant on our trip down to the cottage, you should have been wore careful" he says chuckling and winking at me. 

Luke reaches up and hands me the food

"Fine since you want to be a smart ass, you can feed him" i say putting the baby food back into his hand, sticking out my tounge and walking out of the room. 

If you havent guessed already we had a baby. It was really unexpected but we found out when we got back to the cottage that i was pregnant. Alex is the cutest baby ive ever seen, although i might be a little bias because he's mine. 

So basically were doing everything backwards, but its alright because we enjoy the surprises and excitement that comes our way. I ahvent gotten a ring yet but im almost positive luke wont leave me now so im sure its coming. Im not in a rush or anything becasue i dont need a silly ring to dictate to others how much we love each other, its something i know and as long as i know he loves me im totally fine. 

Alex is in the cutest stage now. Since hes a little bit older then 1 hes walking and even talking now. We love watching him grow. Although he was a very restless and hyper baby that didnt want to sleep at the beginning, he is a little bundle of joy now. 

"Mamma" I hear him yell from the other room "mamma please come here" i dont wanna brag but he said mamma before dadda

I walk into the kitchen to see luke getting upset because alex doesnt want to be fed by him " Alex please eat your food so we can go to the park, Come on it will be so fun" 

"No, Mamma do it" He says with a pouty face. 

------------

I ended up feeding him and then we all got dressed up and went to our favourite park. Luke isn't touring right now so we settled in. Were now in our old hometown raising our baby boy. 

He's spoiled, all of his grandparents love spoiling my little boy. 

Im currently holding hands with Luke and watching our little boy walk in front of me.

"Hey Alex what you you want to do at the park today?"

"Alex wants feed birds" he says smiling

Luke picks him up while telling him ok

When we get there Alex runs towards the birds and just admires them, Luke goes after him and i stand by a tree just admiring my wonderful family. 

I see Luke hand something to Alex and whisper in his ear. I look over the lake and remember the memories i have here when i feel a tug on my pants. I look down to see my wonderful little angel looking up at me

"Mamma"

"Yes baby"

"Daddy loves mama so much" he says and then opens his palm. I gasp.

Inside his palm is the most perfect diamond ring. Its silver with a huge diamond in the middle and little red rubs around the diamond. I take the ring and look up a little to see Luke in front of me, he takes the ring out of my shaking fingers and kneels on the ground. 

"I love you Jess, i have for a really long time. I love the way you smile, and laugh and love our little baby. I love the way you chuckle in your sleep, push yourself further into me when i don't think there is any more room and i love how you put up with my busy schedule. I don't know what i would do without you Jess. You. Are. My. World. It took me so long to teach Alex how to put those words together but it was definitely worth it. I know we do everything backwards but i couldn't imagine life without you. That being said, Jess? Will you marry me?"

I cant believe this is happening. I cant speak. i love him so much and i just don't know how to say it. I look towards the lake before looking back down at Luke. He looks nervous, what does he think? ill say no. Thats when i realize i haven't said anything to him. 

"yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes Luke ill marry you. Yes ill marry you."

He slips the ring on my finger before spinning me in his arms, then he picks up Alex and hugs me again, this time with our little boy in the middle of us. He then leans over and whispers in my ear.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby" i say back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i know its been a really long time but i really wanted to finish this story. I hope you guys like it and thank you so much for staying with me through all of this. I cant express how happy i am for people to be reading my work. I hope it was everything you expected. Just in addition i wanted to add that none of these chapters are edited yet. I love you guys and thank you so much for reading! Vote/ Comment/ Fan/ let me know how you liked it.

XoXoXo

-Crazybeautiful44