Chapter Fifteen: More like guardian of the party

We got our outfits yesterday after school but didn't open the package yet. So if it doesn't fit we don't have time to change it and we're screwed. I picked up the top and felt the fabric. It's so smooth.

There's three hours till the party. I'm not taking the car to the party and neither is Tori. So we're getting a ride from dad.

"How does this look?" Tori asked walking out of the bathroom. It's not really a dress. It's like a two piece dress. The receipt says it's a short two piece halter dress.

The top was absolutely amazing. It had these cute little jewels on it assorted in a pattern. There was one strap and it wraps around your neck. The back was pretty open and there was only two straps to hold it. The skirt was white. There was like a belt of jewels on the top. She had on heels with white jewels on them.

"Tori you look gorgeous!" I screeched and hugged her tight. She looked at her reflection on the closet mirror and smoothed out her skirt.

"Really?" She questioned. I nodded my head and sat her down on the bed. Curling her hair into beach waves. When I finished I applied mascara and a small amount of eyeliner.

I tried on my dress. It's a two piece dress as well. The top is a silk long sleeve black crop top. The bottoms are actually black shorts with a laced pattern at the bottom of them. I straightened my hair and pulled on my black pumps. Doing the same makeup I did on Tori. A small amount of eyeliner and mascara.

"You look great!" Tori smiled. I smiled and walked into the living room with Tori. We stood in front of the couch and waited for my parents to say something.

Dad looked up from the magazine he was reading and mom smiled wide. She was practically about to jump right out of her own skin.

"You girls look astonishing. Right Richard?" My mom asked staring at my father.

"Outstanding. If anyone tries anything I'll kill them." My dad said in a harsh voice. "That goes for you to Victoria. I consider you family. Like my adopted daughter. If anything happens to either of you I will be going to jail."

I've never heard my dad say that before. So it must be true. Tori comes over almost every day so I could see why he would say that. She smiled and a tear strolled down her cheek.

"Thank you. It means a lot." She smiled wiping the tear away. My parents know all about how Tori was bullied and what she's been through. I told them everything I knew. I gave my mom a hug and then walked toward the elevator with Tori and Dad.

"Promise me you'll call me if anything. Both of you." My dad said pulling into the driveway. I stared in awe at the house. It was not to far away but it was beautiful. Three stories.

It was made of stone on the outside. A beautiful pathway to the front door and a pond in the front. The windows were wide and you could see inside the house. It wasn't completely dark but there was enough light to see the paintings.

By the way my dad was sitting he was regretting allowing us to come to this party. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then got out waving goodbye. Tori forced herself to stand next to me as her mouth hung open.

We watched my dad pull away before walking into the house. She hung onto my arm as pushed through the crowd. It's kind of like the movies. It was extremely crowded. Everyone had red solo cups. Some girls were grinding and dancing with guys and others were just hanging around talking with their friends.

I looked around at everyone. We made our way to a more vacant room. Sitting on the black leather couch. The music was pretty loud so whenever we would say something we would have to yell in each others ears.