The little girl had her hair in plaits and wore a wide smile. Her right arm behind her back and her left arm across her chest. She had it backwards but Juliet decided not to say anything about it.

"Hello, its nice to see you again," Juliet says, bending down to the girls level

"Hello miss soldier! Its nice to see you again too! Has your family wrote back to you yet?" She asks

"No, not yet. Are you on your way to school?" Juliet asks with a rare smile

"Yes!" The girl replies as her mother rushes up to them

"Grace! There you are. You had me worried, running off like that," The mother says, slightly breathlessly. She looks and sees who her daughter ran to, she smiles when she sees the young lady. "Hello again! Sorry about her"

"Its fine," Juliet says and stands back up "Levi, I met these two in the post office the other day,"

"Hello," Levi says with a small smile, looking at the girl

"Have you come to send another letter?" The girl asks curiously

"Actually, we came down here for breakfast." Levi says

The little girl nods and then signals for Juliet to bend down so the younger girl can whisper in her ear. Juliet bends down hesitantly and Grace says something to her, and Juliet stood back up with a slight blush.

"No, Levi isn't my boyfriend." Juliet says with an awkward chuckle

"Grace! Dont ask such personal questions!" The mother scolds in a slight paniced tone

"Its okay," Levi reassures the mother

"We must get going or you're going to be late! It was lovely seeing you two!" The mother says with a smile and takes her daughters hand, walking away
"Bye-bye!" The little girl grins and waves
"Bye!" Levi shouts to her and Juliet turns to the older man with a smirk

"Big softie," Juliet teases and Levi rolls his eyes

"She was cute. I've always liked kids," Levi says with a slight blush

The two walk in the opposite direction from all of the children and parents to where the shops are. Levi guides Juliet to a small cafe in the corner of the street. The outside of the shop was painted a golden colour and a rich brown colour. There was a sign painted black and white that hung on top of a large window, 'Livre cafe'. Juliet wondered what it meant. When they entered the door they were greeted by the soothing smell of coffee and another sweet smell either person could identify.

Levi leads them to a table in the corner of the room, next to a bookshelf. Juliet looked around the cafe properly and saw lots of bookshelves.

"I thought you'd like this place," Levi says as he sits down one one of the seats at a table "Livre Cafe, it means book cafe in French"

"Oh," Juliet says, remembering the sign at the front of the coffee shop.

Juliet sits at the other seat and Levi hands her one of the menus.

__

They both ended up getting the same thing, toast and coffee. Just after they order, Levi stands up to look at the books on the shelf. He looks through a few and smirks before picking one and going back to the table. He moves his seat so its next to Juliets instead of opposite and he places the book down.

"We used to read this together, remember? When we lived together," Levi says and sits down

Juliet looks at the title and smiles 'hamlet'. They read together for ten minutes and when the food comes they put the book down and talk.