Chapter 3

*NOT EDITED*

"Everybody wanna steal my girl. everybody wanna take her heart away!" I belted as I danced around my room, quite horribly might I add. I'm in a particularly good mood this morning, though I'm not sure why. I slipped on my favorite Ramones t-shirt, my dark blue skinny jeans, and my black converse. I made my way down the stairs with a small skip in my step.

"Good morning, Travis!" I exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen.

"um, Good morning kiddo." He replied, cautiously.

"good morning, sweetie." My mother smiled as she saw me.

"good morning mom." I told her before walking over to kiss her cheek.

"I've got to get to school, bye!" I called over my shoulder as I walked towards the door. I waited a couple minutes before Rose pulled up in front of my house. I pulled open the passenger door an hopped in. Seated behind me just so happened to be Grayson, much to my dismay. Though I refused to let him bring down my amazing mood.

"Good morning, Rosie" I told Rose as soon as I shut the door, quickly buckling my seat belt. She hates when I call her Rosie, oh well.

" If you weren't in such a good mood, I'd probably smack you for calling me that." She said in mock seriousness.

"Oh hush, you know you wouldn't." I smacked her shoulder lightly.

"I knew you'd be happy to see me." Grayson's voice came from the back of the car.

"Oh, bite me." I responded, trying not to get too bothered by his comment.

"Just tell me where, Kitten." I could practically hear the smirk that was surely playing on his lips.

My face contorted into one of disgust as I said "Don't call me that." I could see his disgustingly beautiful smirk in the rear view mirror as I simply rolled my eyes.

"Why are you in such a good mood anyways?" Rose questioned, raising a perfect eyebrow at me before continuing to pay attention to the road.

"Did you get laid?!" Rose gasped. She's joking right?

"Like anyone would ever want that." I heard Grayson say. By this point my cheeks were burning with humiliation.

"Rose, I fucking hate your brother." I said loud enough for him to hear as we pulled up to school. I quickly got out and waited for Rose to grab all her things for school from the back.

"You could've just told me that yourself, princess." He said as Rose and I walked away. I simply ignored him and kept walking.

"Really? you're giving me the silent treatment? real mature, Kitten." He called out to me as I continued walking. Shortly after, Marie met up with us and we continued towards our lockers.

"Oh god, isn't he gorgeous?" Rose gushed as she leaned against her locker, books hugged to her chest, while she stared across the hall. I silently followed her gaze until it came to a stop on Jayce Adams.

"Please tell me you're not talking about Jayce?" I questioned, giving her a weird look.

"Yeah just look at his cute smile and perfect hair." She continued, sighing dreamily.

"you're aware the fact that he's your brother's best friend, right?" I asked, still confused as to when and how she started liking Jayce.

"So? Grayson wouldn't care." She replied, not sounding too sure of herself.

"Yeah, ok." Marie said, sarcastically.

Thankfully today seemed to go by much quicker and soon lunch time rolled around. Grayson and Jayce weren't in 4th period, they were probably skipping to be honest. I made my way to the lunch room after putting my books in my locker. Our high school was pretty big so Juniors and Seniors eat lunch together and the Sophomores and Freshman eat lunch together. I spotted Marie and Rose and took a seat across from them. I looked at Marie, confused, as she narrowed her eyes at me slightly.