Chapter 5

Daniel

This kids need to learn to mind there damn business this is not a place for them they have nothing to prove to anyone, they should've never listened to there "friends" Daniel thought looking down at the dead body of the 15 year old.

Isaiah and JD conversation

JD:I need you to do somethin

Isaiah: Aight mane what (looking at the suitcase)

JD:Here I need you to deliver this cash to someone

Isaiah:Nigga what are you doing with this stuff?

JD: don't worry about it are you in or out?"

Isaiah: (sigh) I'm in

JD: Good (daps) I thought you was gonna back down on a homie

Isaiah: Bros for life right?

JD: yeah homes now I need you to deliver this to this address (shows paper)

1800 ṡȧl̇i̇ṡȧ ṙȯȧḋ ally @9

Isaiah: why can't you do it?

JD: I can't walk in with it but ill be beside you.

Isaiah knew something was odd about this situation but he ain't question it because that was his homeboy and he knew he wouldn't get him into any trouble.

***3hours later**

Isaiah was walking up to this abandoned apartment not aware to what's going on he didn't know that this was the last time he would breathe and the hours he spent with family earlier would be his last all because of his 'homeboy'

Guard: who are you

Isaiah: I'm here to drop off the package.

Guard:prove it

Isaiah: (looks around then open the bag a little) see

Guard: You better know who you dealing with there's a 50% chance you walk away alive with a few bruises and 50%you don't walk out at all

Isaiah:(gulps) what did I get myself into..... (Knocks on door)

???: Come in

A deep voice says

Isaiah: I'm here to drop off your money

Sean: where's JD?

Isaiah: waiting outside

Sean:Guards bring him in(snaps his fingers)

They dragged JD in through the door and he started wrestling in the guys arm

JD: ISAIAH RUN!

JD started to kick the guard trying to get him to let go

Isaiah started running like he never ran before his life depended on it he learned a valuable lesson that day your friends not worth your life...

Sean:Get him dead or alive (talking in the head set)

Isaiah had his hand on the door when POW....POW gun shots were heard

JD eyes got big when he saw his friend get shot he was in shock but realized if he stays here there gonna kill him or turn him in or tell the police that he shot Isaiah which he didn't he. As he was thinking the guard had let go of him for a moment he took that as his chance to run he ran as he reached to door that his friend once reached for he glanced back and looked at his friend at said a silent prayer and said "I'm sorry" and started running he had to go to a safe spot for a while till everything clears out.

***Flashback Over****

Daniel POV

I was standing over the body of the kid and observed that he had a gun shot wound through the spine so if he was to live he would most likely be paralyzed and turned him around and saw he had a gun shot going through his shoulder blade if he was alive then his right arm would be through.

John: You ready? He said holding the body bag up unzipping it as he was talking

Daniel: yeah. Daniel said holding up him by the arms They dragged his body to an truck they had which they use for situations like this but the switch up from time to time security reasons.

John: 1......,....2......,,3

They tossed the body off into the ocean they looking over once to make sure the body reached the bottom of the ocean they looked at each other then shook there head

Who's going to tell there family he's .. Gone. What's his mother gonna tell her unborn child about his/her big brother when they grow up? This is the stuff you don't wanna be in it comes with a price I have enemies but not enemies.

A/N heyyyy 👋

😬😬😬ok I finally updated make sure you check out my others story's on my profile but anyways I went To the Rihanna Concert yesterday fun seeing Rihanna perform && A$AP Rocky ill update the other story's like between tomorrow and Friday I guess ✔