Chapter 2: Family Time

Your POV:

You were getting ready to see Alesa,Adam, and baby Mason. You were doing your morning routine.Later,you got changed into your custom Jacket which looks like Jin's that is your favorite color with a tank top under the Jacket. You also put on some shorts and your fav color Converse. You went and grabbed your keys for your Jeep. (It is my favorite type of car so dont judge meh)

Time skip when you are at their house

Before you went inside the house, you wanted to text Jin.
You:Hey what's poppin' JinBop?
Jin:Nothing just hanging out at my friend's place
You:Cool I just arrived at my sister's house!

You knock on the door.
Jin: I have to go! See you later!
You:Bye!

Someone opens the door and it was..........JinBop!!!

"Wait,you didn't tell me your sister was Alesa?!?!" Jin exclaimed. "Haha, I thought it was kinda obvious since we are twins." You said. "Wait, twins!?!!? Adam never flipping told me Alesa had a twin as beautiful as you!" Jin then slapped his hand over his mouth. Jin's thoughts: You weren't supposed to say that now she must think you are weird. I knew Alesa had a sister but I never thought it would be Y/N. Y/N is so beautiful.... Back to reality...

You just hugged Jin and Jin hesitated at first but hugged before....... "Y/N, I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!" Alesa exclaimed with joy. "ALESA,I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO. I haven't seen you since the wedding." You said. Alesa hugs you so tight that you thought you were going to pass out. Adam and Mason come out of the bushes and nearly gives you a heart attack. "Oh my god, don't scare meh like that!" You said. "Sworry,we wanted to surpris you." Mason said. "Yeah,sorry..." Adam said. They both join in the hug with you and Alesa. Then four more people came out of the house and said, "OMG, is that Y/O/N?!?" You looked to see Bareny,Ross,Tim-Tim, and Max. You screamed,"OMG, is that Tim-Tim,Max, Dirt, and *clears throat* ROSSALINA?!?!" There was a silence and then you guys all laugh. Everyone was happy to see including JinBop. *wiggles eyebrows* "Hey, I wanted to ask SkyMedia if I could get to have an office with you guys?" You asked. They all screamed "YES!!". You and everyone else went inside to chat and later,Mason was feeling tired. So you asked Alesa if you could put him to bed. She said "Of course,you don't have to ask. You are my twin." You nodded. You carried Mason upstairs to his bedroom. But you forgot where it was. And a wild Jin appeared from the bathroom. (I need to stop referencing Pokemon) "Hey Jin, do you know where Mason's bedroom is, I kinda forgot." You whispered. "Yeah, it is right here."Jin whispered. He opens the door and you both step inside. Mason starts crying out of nowhere. You rock him back and forth while singing a song. He went back to sleep and you placed him in the crib. "You would make an awesome mother, Y/N." Jin said once you are outside the room. He then mutters "And a beautiful wife." You blush and say "Thanks,I hope that I would be a beautiful wife and mom too." Jin blushes and stutters saying "W-wait,you heard me say t-that?" You then kiss his cheek and say "Yes,you said it loud enough that I could hear." He holds his cheek and looks at your E/C eyes. You walk away and down the stairs. Jin texts you:Will you go out on a date with me? You answer back by saying.....

A/N: Haha a cliffhanger.... You saw that coming didn't you? Well either way,haha. I wrote a long chapter because school is starting in 4 days for me and my brother. So I won't be writing as much. If the chapter was kinda confusing, then direct message me,ok? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. And good day,good sir/madam!!
Peace Out!!
~MarMar