Chapter 4: The Date ('3')(-3-)

Jin's POV:
I planned so much for this date. I hope it would be successful and she says yes.
The Plan:
Jin takes you to Dairy Queen/your favorite ice cream shop. When you guys are done eating, he takes you to a park and walk around. He then takes you to somewhere in the park that has rose petals in a circle,your favorite flowers surrounding it, and a box. (More but I don't want to spoil anymore)(Y/N means your name)
Y/N is going to be so happy. I love when she smiles or laughs. Her smile is so bright that it could light in the darkness. I go and tell Ross that "Hey Ross,can you come to the guest room with me? I need to tell you something."Ross just nods like a mad man. He follows me there and asks me "What did you want to talk about,Jin?" "I asked Y/N out and she said yes by kissing me!" I whisper-yelled. "Oh my Ross, that is great!" Ross exclaimed. "Shh!! Adam may hear you and he might be pissed." I whispered. Ross just nods. "I am going to try to distract Adam and Barney when it is time for the date with her. By the way, when does the date start?" "7 pm but I would be ready at 6:10 pm,Ross"

~Time skip to when Jin holds the car door for you~
Setting:In Jin's Car

Your POV:

   Ugh! Adam acts like his is my big brother-in law but he is only a month older than me and Alesa! (Alesa and you are twins, remember? I almost forgot when writing this! Hehe) He does know about what happened with 'he who shall not be named' and I...But, I want this date with Jin go perfectly! "Y/N, hello?? Anyone there?" Jin asked while waving a hand over your face. "Hmm? What happened?" You asked questioningly. "We have arrived at our destination!" Jin says excitedly. You look out the window and quickly open the door because we have arrived at your favorite ice cream place! Jin starts laughing at how excited you are and kisses your forehead.  (O-M-G, that is best thing a guy could do) 

   You blush considering what MarMar wrote above. (Hey! Stop breaking the fourth wall!) I break a lot of this like whenever I am so pissed off at someone, I might break something near them...    (If you don't then just roll with it. Just continue) Okay, well, Jin nervously tries to hold my hand and I could tell something was going to happen but I don't exactly know what it is. He takes us to the cash register and says "One chocolate swirl and (insert your favorite ice cream flavor)!" "Okay, coming right up!" the cashier stated. "How did you know my favorite ice cream?" You asked Jin because you just met Jin a couple of days ago. "Remember, your first Q & A on your channel as a celebration of you reaching 500k? You said your favorite ice cream flavor on there!" Jin nervously smiled. "A-and I just happened to remember it..." Jin shakily stated. "Oh, I forgot we both watched each other's videos!" You stated. "Here you go! And that will be $8.69." the cashier stated. "Here you go, $8.69!" Jin excitedly said. You both then walk over to the closest park near the ice cream place and sit on a bench. Then, the worst thing to happen on a date...awkward silence! You decide to break the silence by saying, "So, how's life?" Jin then starts laughing quietly. "It's great ever since I met you!" Jin casually flirts. Again, you freaking blush again because that was cute and yeah. Jin then realizes that you were blushing and took a little of your ice cream but before he did, you smashed your ice cream onto his face. There was now ice cream on his nose which he is trying to lick off and you laughing your freaking ass off. You then kiss his nose resulting in you getting some of the ice  cream off.

   Jin stands up and takes your hand. You stand up and he takes you to two trees that connect together as a hangover/whatever it is called. He takes you under them and it then feels likes a movie. Jin kisses you under the trees and then it starts raining. It was little rain which made it more fun. You both were under the trees kissing and wet from the rain. It was all fine until someone yelled, "JIN!! Y/N!!" You both stop kissing and it was Ross running towards you and he looked like he was out of breath. "What happened, Ross?" Jin asked concerned. "A-adam, c-coming. J-jin, y-you about to be d-dead!" Ross stated but with minimal breath possible. "What?" You confused as ever. Then, you all hear "JIN, YOU ARE DEAD!" "R-run you guys! I w-will try to s-stop him!" Ross said. "Okay thanks!" You and Jin both run through the rain and somehow reach Jin's house. Jin unlocks the door quickly and you both are inside. "Why is Adam screaming that you are dead?" You asked. "Well, it all started before-"

Hey! What's up, my fellow bookies? I missed you guys and I finally updated my book on my computer instead of my phone because my brother deleted everything on my phone and he dropped my phone causing the half of my screen to crack. So, I am now going to update through my computer. I also hope you like the long chapter kinda I don't know. But, I want you guys to comment something interesting or ask some questions about me. I hope all you guys have a wonderful day/week/weekend/weekday! I will talk to you guys soon enough!                                                       Peace Out!

                                                             ~MarMar/Mariah/Maria~