Do You Want Me Dead? - Chapter 20

Mia's P.O.V
We walk to school as usual and put out books in our lockers and take out our ones that we need.
"Hey, what have you got after base?" Mikey asks me when we sit at our desks in base.
"Drama," I scan my time table.
"Oh, we have no lessons with you today," Michael's face drops.
"It's ok, we can meet at lunch," I remind him as a smile sneaks onto his face.

I walk alone to the drama room and see all of the popular chicks and jocks. I sit in the corner on my own until a girl comes over.
"Hey, I'm Emily." I see she has black hair like me with an emo fringe except she has more eyeliner.
"Nice shirt," I say gesturing to her Pierce The Veil shirt.
She says thanks and says she likes my All Time Low one.
"Slutty girl has found a new friend," someone shout. Oh, God not Maddy. I look up to see it's not Maddy, it's Caitlin the head cheerleader.
"Yes, I have. Now fuck off!" I shout across the room. She walks over to me and calls for her boyfriend.
"Daniel, finish her for me," she smirks.
"Do you want me dead?" I ask
"Yeah." Daniel says cracking his knuckles. That's when I feel the tears come down my face. His hand comes closer to my face and.......

************************

A/N
Cliffhanger. I'm taking a break for a few days to read other fanfics and get ideas. I will be adding more drama and more characters.

Song Of The Day: Canals by All Time Low.
It's their first song I heard and since then, I love them and all their songs.

Smile, tell me I'm alright,
Mia xx