I've Got This Friend Who's Crazy About Luke - Chapter 9

Mia's P.O.V
The bell rings and me and Mike walk together to base.
"Is there any chemical romance between you and Ash?" He asks.
"No," I reply playfully slapping his face.
"So you can surf well?!" He remarked.
"Only 'cause Ash taught me."
"A sexy teacher, eh?"
"He's average," I lie, I can feel my cheeks getting warm. Yes, he is hot. He's above average.
"Ha, you called Ashton sexy. Mashton af," I joke.
"Yes, I love my Ashton. So you can't have him," my joke backfires. I want to tell Mike about the kiss but I feel it will ruin our friendship.
"I don't want him." I lie. Of course I want him, he's Ashton Irwin, the hottest guy in the world.
The second bell rings and I make my way to room 18 for geography with Mr Smith. I walk over to sit next to Becky.
"Hey," I say sitting down.
"Hi," she replies smiling showing her dimples.
"I really enjoyed last night." I say.
"Are you and Ash...." She begins.
"No, we're not dating," I say. I take a deep breath.
"No but we kissed yesterday and we confessed our feelings for each other. But don't tell anyone I told you this, not even Calum."
"Okay....so you do like him?"
"Yeah, a lot," it feels good to tell someone how I feel.
"When did you start loving him?" Becky asks. God, this is like an interview. If she asks if he put his tongue down my throat, I swear I'm gonna kill her.
"Ever since my friend, Sasha, told me about 5SOS. She showed me a picture and straight away, I knew I liked Ash. But I never expected to kiss him on a beach." I laugh.
"Who does emo slut like?" Maddy shouts. Shit, I didn't notice she was in this class.
"No one," I say plainly.
"I bet it's that Luke guy who loves penguins and is secretly gay!" She laughs.
"You're just jealous that I'm pretty and you're not!" I shout back. It's true I'm prettier than her.
"Stop this girls," Mr Smith said.
We put our heads down and get back to map reading - the most boring thing ever.
"I've got this friend who's crazy about Luke. She won't stop talking about him." Becky whispers.
"But, Luke doesn't like her back. So she cut her wrists."
"That's a stupid thing to do." I say.
"I know, it's complete bullshit."