Bestfriends Forever.

(Niall and Kiera)

Kiera has been best friends since she moved next door to Niall in Ireland. They were in the same school together. Their parents were also good friends. Kiera has had a happy child much like Niall. They were insepreable. They are also caught seen together.

Niall got older and he's maturing. He has a talent for singing. Kiera finally encouraged him to try out on the X Factor. He wouldn't go unless Kiera tried out. She did. They both made into the boot camp stage. She left because her mother got cancer. Kiera decided not to go back to the  X Factor. Instead she cheered on Niall on the sidelines. She celebrated with him when he got put into One Direction. She was their very first fan. She had VIP back stage passes to every concert and meet and greet because Niall would feel bad not seeing her. The fans have always accepted her into the fandom. Although, there was some haters who couldn't stand Kiera. 

Other than that, Niall has always had Kiera on his side and Niall on her side. After the 2013Brit Awards, Niall decided to hike up his skirt and ask Kiera. She accepted and they have been dating since then. 

But now, after three months of dating rumors have gone around that Niall cheated on Kiera with a model. The fans are turning against her because of jealousy. Here we go. 

Kiera, I hope you like your imagine...