Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears

Start from the beginning

Just as I thought I was going to be pulled off the pier and killed by a mermaid. Wow. An arrow goes through her arm ,and the mermaid shrieked the worst sound I had ever heard ,and she swam back into the dark ocean.

I look behind me to see a person with a brown cloak and an arrow in hand and a big hood hiding the persons face. My breath slowing I stand up. The person appeared to be a boy. "Thank you." I say to my savor.

He was tall and slender. We were about fifteen feet apart. The boy said nothing. He turned around and started to walk off to the jungle. "Wait!" I yell to the boy. He stops in his tracked not looking at me.

"Please. Some-something brought me here. A shadow. And I don't know what to do." I say in a pleading voice . The boy turns around and walks over to me ,grabbing my wrist.

I could see a bit more of him ,he had blond messy hair ,a pink scar on his face ,and light blue eyes. "Did you say a shadow brought you here." He said voice deep and bone chilling.

"Um ,yes ,and I know it sounds crazy but-its true." I say smiling awkwardly. "Come with me." He said ,turning and walking away.

 I followed him ,and stood at the edge of the jungle. I guess childhood fears always find a way to haunt you. "You coming ,or do you want to become dinner for the mermaids." I rush next to the boy and walk in sync with him.

"So ,what about that mermaid anyway. Aren't mermaids supposed to be ,mystical beautiful creatures that ,are kind and friendly?" I said truly curious.

I mean its only in every book and movie ever. He chuckles ,sending yet again a chill down my spine.

"Well ,that would be incredibly wrong ,stupid girl. Mermaids are vicious blood feeding creatures ,who crave for the very smell of human blood." He said it very calm ,like everyone knew.

"Who are you anyways?" He said stopping and looking at me.

"I should ask the same." I say ,narrowing my eyes.

"I asked you first." He said stepping closer.

"If you must know ,its Wendy ,Wendy Darling." I said walking in the direction we had been walking in the last few minutes. I could barely see ,but whatever.

"Darling? Really?" He said chuckling. Ugh ,here we go again. I roll my eyes.

"Yes ,now your name?" I say ,annoyed at the remark of my name I get all the time.

"Felix." He said walking in front of me. "Now come on ,Darling ,were almost there." He said his voice more serious. 

I see a light coming from between the trees. We walk into a clearing ,to see a camp fire with boys dancing and shouting around it to a song being played by one boy. The camp appeared to be outlined with tents. A small smile takes the place of my unimpressed face and my eyes light up with joy.

 "Look what I found!" Felix yells getting the attention of the boys. The boys all look at me ,and the camp falls silent. Felix pushes me in front of him. One of the boys ,the one who was playing the song ,steeped forward.

"What is this Felix." The boy spoke looking at me ,anger in his voice. I stared at him ,confused. What was that supposed to mean.

"I found her near ,mermaid logon. She was almost killed by a mermaid. She claims ,the shadow brought her here." He said grinning. The boy looked me up and down.

"Impossible ,I didn't send him to. Plus she's a girl." He said looking back at Felix. The boy had dirty blond hair ,and light green eyes ,that now had fire dancing in them.

"Its true." I said steeping into the conversation. He shoot me a look to shut me up. It worked. 

"I'm going to dark hollow ,lock her up. I don't have a good felling about this." The boy walked into the dark jungle.

"Felix ,please." I say putting my hands up. "Sorry ,Pan's orders." He says smirking. He grabs my hands and ties them up. All the other boys went back to there activities.

"Pan?" I say as he walks to a cage made from sticks and bamboo. I sigh.

"You'll find out." He says throwing me into the cage. "You didn't have to do that." I say ,offended.

"I know." He said shutting the door and lifting the cage up with a smile ,then walking off. I just laid in the cage ,hands behind my head.

"What did you get yourself into ,Wendy." I say to myself ,before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

Soooooo? What you think please do tell. Next Chapter will get interesting I promise. Wendy and Peter will finally formally meet. The next chapter will be in Peters POV so yeah. Get ready. Bye my Darlings.