It was halfway through Harry's English exam when he felt a sudden kick at his bum. Louis. It was quite distracting and very strange. Louis was treating Harry like he didn't exist last week and now his suddenly kicking his bum? Suddenly, a massive loud groan and scream came from the other side of the hall prompting Louis to stop and the whole hall to look over in that direction. It was Eleanor. She was giving birth. She collapsed to the floor, clasping her stomach in agony as teachers rushed over to take her to the hospital. Louis got up but was quickly stopped in his track.

"Are you the father?" Mr Gershwin asked nervously.

"N-No, It's S-S-Stan" Louis said pointing to the other boy standing. Stan quickly exited and Louis was told to sit back down. How unfair.

After many agonising hours in the hospital waiting room, nurses came out quickly to speak to a stressing Louis, Stan and Eleanor's parents. They came out all sweaty and tired and looked relieved with what had happened in the waiting room.

"You can see her now" the nurses said leading them to a sweaty Eleanor.

"Meet Lydia" Eleanor said passing the fresh new-born into Stan's arms.

"I love her" Stan said smiling at Lydia.

That night, Stan and Eleanor were bonding over baby Lydia when she was brought home. The birth was okay and that Lydia is happy and healthy, Louis was shunned. Considering he was Eleanor's boyfriend and he was going to raise Lydia just as much as Stan, that didn't seem to be the case. Louis eventually just went home annoyed with the fact of being blanked.

The day after Eleanor's birth, the school was rifled with gossip and rumors about Louis and Eleanor and the state of their relationship, Harry chose to ignore them. He was walking up to his locker by himself when he saw a familiar face standing there. Louis.

"What are you doing?" Harry questioned.

"What do you think I'm doing" Louis said cheekily, winking at Harry.

"Go away Louis"

"That's a surprise, Harry Styles has grown some balls" Louis joked.

"It's not like I had a choice when you broke my fucking heart" After Harry said that, Louis's heart dropped with the realisation of what he did, he hurt someone he loves. "Now I'm happy with Aiden, I don't want you wrecking that" Harry said this and walked away from Louis.

Louis stands there in silence with the words imprinted in his mind, he hurt Harry. His silence was broke when a happy-looking Nick Grimshaw comes over, phone in hand. He tells Louis about how his found something from the CCTV tapes from the stadium locker room. Nick plays the grainy black and white video of Stan punching Louis over and over again. His going to blackmail Stan.

After the day had passed, Nick stood outside Stan Lucas's house nervous of what his about to do but, he knows he must. Giving the front door two pulsing knocks, Stan's jolly mum stands before him in an apron and flour all over her. Nick smiles at her and speaks.

"Hi Mrs Lucas, I have something to show you" Nick pulls out his phone at the smiling woman and plays the grainy footage. She is shell shocked.

"What is this?" she asks.

"This is your son beating the shit out of someone because of their sexuality. Homophobic and a teenage father, just awful" Nick smiles nastily, happy with what his done. He then pulls out a fold out leaflet advertising a summer camp for juvenile pigs like Stan. He hands her the leaflet and walks away happy. His not surprised when the gossip in a couple of weeks is all about how Stan Lucas punched Louis and is now being taken away to a summer camp away from his new-born baby, he finally got the punishment he deserved.