Clint's Family

The quinjet comes to a stop outside a farm and lands. Clint helps Natasha towards the door and the others follow. The group walks up the front steps to the main house. "What is this place?" Thor asks.

"A safe house?" Tony replies.

"Let's hope," Clint says. "Honey, I'm home." Laura walks through the door. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey," she says.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony assures Thor.

"Gentleman, this is Laura," Clint introduces.

"I know all your names," she tells them, awkwardly.

"Oh, incoming," Clint says.

"Ah! Dad!" a little girl cries.

"I see her! Hey buddy!" Clint tells the two children. "How you guys doing? Oh. Look at your face!"

"These are smaller agents."

"Oh my goodness!" Clint exclaims.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the girl asks.

When Natasha hears her name, her head pops up and she puts on a front. "Why don't you hug her and find out."

"Sorry for barging in on you," Cap apologizes.

"Yeah, we would of called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony smiles.

Clint tries to explain it. "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Honey."

Thor steps on a little Lego house and kicks it under the table. Natasha walks up to Laura. "Ah, I missed you. How's little Natasha, huh?"

"She's, Nathaniel." Natasha's smile turns upside down.

She bows down to Laura's stomach, whispering, "Traitor."

Lila walks up to Thor. Thor starts to have memories of his vision. When Thor walks out, Steve follows him.

"Thor."

"I saw something in that dream, I need answers. I won't find them here." Thor swings his hammer, taking off.

"We can go home," Peggy's voice echoes through Steve's head.

"See you worried for nothing. Can't even feel the difference, can you?" Clint asks as Laura examines his side.

Laura pulls his shirt down and looks at him. "If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up."

Clint laughs at the idea. "Yeah, that's not gonna sell."

"What about Nat, and Dr. Banner? How long has that been going on?"

"Has what?"

Laura lets out a laugh in surprise. "You are so cute!"

"Nat and, and Banner?"

"I'll explain when you're older. Hawkeye."

"Oh. Okay."

"It's bad, right? Nat seems really shaken."

Clint sighs. "Ultron has these allies, these uh, kids, they're punks really. They carry a big damn stick and Nat took a serious hit. Someone's gonna have to teach 'em some manners."

"And that someone be you." The two walk over and look at Tony and Steve outside. "You know I totally support your avenging. I couldn't be prouder. But I see those guys, those gods."