"Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda says.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. Disco lights. Whoom! Whoom! Whoom! To hypnotize their prey, then they Whoom! I saw documentary, it was terrifying." Pietro runs forward and grabs a piece of candy. He passes another one to Annabelle. The man stares at him, impressed. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." Ultron flies up behind them. He breaks the glass, shoving the man to the ground.

"There is no man in charge," Ultron says. "Let's talk business." The man opens up a door, showing shelves of tied down toxic waste. He hits a switch and rows of Vibranium are shown. "Upon this rock I will build my church." He hands the vibranium to Ultron. "Vibranium." He tosses it to Pietro.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." He puts a hand over his brand.

Ultron laughs and does some calculations, putting money into the man's bank account. "Now, so are you. It's all under your, dummy holdings? Finances, so weird." An assistant pulls out a pager and shows his boss the number. "But I always say, 'keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.'"

They both look away from the pager, staring at Ultron. "Stark."

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his?"

"What? I'm not, I," He grabs the man's arm and Wanda keeps the assistant at bay. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" he hits the man's arm, cutting it off. "I'm sorry, I'm s- oh. I'm sure that's gonna be okay, I'm sorry, it's just, I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" he shoves the man down the stairs. "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ah, junior," Tony lands behind them, Thor and Captain America at his sides. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

Clint and Natasha move in at the sides.

"We don't have to break anything," Thor reasons.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second," Tony says.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable?" Pietro asks. He glares at the bombs below him. "Like old times?"

"This was never my life," Tony says.

Captain America steps up. "You three can still walk away from this."

"Oh we will," Wanda says, sarcastic.

"I know you've suffered."

"Blah! Heh, heh, Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor says.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yuh-huh. What's the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" He shoots a blast at Tony and they ram into each other, fighting above everyone. Thor sends a robot over the balcony, sending it to pieces while Captain America takes on one of his own. Wanda uses her powers to distract Steve and knock him down.

"Shoot them!" the man says.

"Which ones?"

"All of them!"