treize

treize

The following morning, Luke looked at the empty plastic bowl in his hands and looked at the pantry, debating which type of cereal he wanted. What type of milk? Life had so many choices.

He picked up Frosted Flakes, shaking the box to see how much was left. He was satisfied with it, putting it on the counter. He went to the fridge next, picking up chocolate almond milk.

Michael walked down the stairs, trying to remember where the kitchen was. Luke promised his parents weren't home, so he was able to walk about in his airy blue boxers.

Secretly, Mike hoped he'd be able to tell Luke about all his feminine clothes soon. He wanted to wear nightgowns and panties around Luke, he wanted Luke to call him pretty again. Last night, when those words fell from his mouth, Michael felt so alive.

Luke took a bite of his soggy cereal as he sat at the oak breakfast table. He looked up when Mike walked in, giving him a smile. "Good morning," he said between bite.

"Shut the fuck up and eat your shitty Frosted Flakes."

Luke laughed, "I just said good morning!"

"You're so fucking annoying." Michael took out frozen waffles from their freezer, putting it in the toaster. He knew their kitchen well. Everything else in the large house? Not so much.

The lanky blonde watched Michael wander the kitchen before finally settling on top of their kitchen island. Luke looked down at his smooth legs, furrowing his eyebrows. "Bro, do you shave your legs or—?"

Michael pointed out his toes, sticking his legs closer to Luke's face. "Yeah, wanna feel them?"

Luke chuckled, "No, not really. They look good, though." He continued eating his breakfast, scrolling through his phone.

Michael looked around their kitchen, admiring the dark oak wood matching their breakfast table, the dark counter tops matching his soul.

"Are you alone every morning?"

"Most mornings. Mom tried to stay home when I was switching schools and all of that. But, it's been a solid three months, so she's given up."

Mike jumped down when the waffles popped from the toaster. "I wish my parents were like that. They're always on top of me."

"Really?"

Michael nodded. He joined Luke at the table, sitting opposite of him. "Like, they know the thoughts passing in my head before I even do."

Luke's parents were like that for the longest time. One thing after another, they stopped wanting to know the thoughts streaming through his head. "That's kind of cute, though."

Michael thought Luke was kind of cute, though.

(a/n) sorry for the filler, want a double update?