Chapter 7

Jasmine's POV:

I had an amazing day with Justin. We went to different places. I have to admit it was a bit awkward and I was conscious about myself. They were looking at us. I can some people's disgusted face look on me. That made me feel so small. I tried to ignored them and just focus on Justin. His face, his smile and his eyes, the way those eyes look at me, always brighten up my day. I wanted to spend the rest of my day with but he has an important meeting with Scott. Sigh. He drove me home and had to leave right away. He hugged me and kissed me goodbye. After he left I went inside the house to found Jream and his friends in the living room. There were music and drinks and chips.

Jream: Were you with Justin? I thought you--

Jasmine: *cuts his sentence off* We're fine. We spent the day together. *smiles*

Jream: That was fast. *follows Jasmine with his eyes*

Jasmine: He said he was sorry and I know he was sincere. *sats beside Jream*

Rob: *walks to them from the kitchen* Oh what happened? 

Jasmine: Well, I was jealous of Selena. I wasn't supposed to but can you actually avoid that?! Ughhh.

Rob: *looks at Jream* Girl probs. *laughs*

Jasmine: *rolls her eyes* I just think she likes him. It bugs me off seriously *crosses her arms*

Jream: But what if she doesn't? 

Jasmine: Its pretty obvious. 

Jasmine: I'm tired. I need to rest. *stands up and walks up to her room*

I went back to my room and changed my clothes. I went to bed but I just lay there. I checked my phone but got no missed calls nor texts from Justin. I want to call him. Maybe he is still in a meeting. Maybe he'll call me when he is done. I sat up and got my laptop on the table beside my bed. I opened up my twitter and facebook. I checked my twitter and wow! I gained followers. "had an amazing day :) " I tweeted. I checked my mentions, "@JASMINEVILLEGAS had an amazing day with @justinbieber?" someone tweeted. Of course there are hates. I saw this one tweet, "@JASMINEVILLEGAS I understand why you're jealous of Selena Gomez :) its alright. We know she has it all & you wish you were her."  Sigh. Another day with hate. This will never stop. I turned off my laptop and laid. I tried to sleep and remove all the unpleasant things I'm thinking but nothing seems to work.

Justin's POV:

I arrived at the studio and saw Scott there and a few people including Selena. I closed the door and caught their attention. "What's up guys?" I said as they were looking at me. I sat beside Selena who was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her. We started the meeting. We finished the meeting after how many long hours. The team had decided that I should make a collaboration with Selena which is actually great. We can be great friends. I'm sure Jasmine will be happy to hear about this. I have to give her a call. I excuse myself and gave Jasmine a call. "Hey!" she answered happily.

"Babe I'm gonna do a collab with Selena" I told her about the thing I'm gonna be doing with Selena.

"Oh. That's great babe" she answered me. I gotta hang up because Scott was calling me.

Scott asked me to take Selena home. I can't say no because I Selena's already there so I had no choice. I drove her off to her house. When we got there, I opened the door for her and take her to her gate. After that I went to Jasmine to tell her more about the collab. I immediately drove off to her house. I really want to see my girl right now.

After about a few minutes I arrived at Jasmine's house. Jasmine opened the door for me and we went inside. There's Jream in the living room so we went up to her room.

Justin: *sits on the bed* I already about working a collab with Selena, right?

Jasmine: *fakes a smile* Well, um, yeah you did.

Justin: I think the recording will start next week and I don't know when's the video recording.

Jasmine: Wow. That's good.

Justin: Babe, can you sit her beside me?

Jasmine: Um sure. *sits beside Justin*

Justin: *grabs her waist and hugs her* Are you okay?

Jasmine: Of course babe.

Justin: Really? What's the problem? Tell me.

Jasmine: I'm really fine handsome.

I can feel she's not fine. I kissed her cheeks. I hope I can make her feel better. She looked at me and I kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged her tight and we laid down. I let her hugged me all night. She put her head on my chest until she fell asleep.