Chapter 6

Justin's POV:

I was on my way to Jasmine's house. I need to make it up to her. I drove off and arrived at her house in 45 minutes. I opened their gate and went to the front door. I knocked and after a couple of knocks Jasmine opened the door. As soon as she saw me, she jumped into me and hugged me so tight. I didn't expect her hug so I was moved backward a little. I hugged her so tight like its our first time to see each other for years. She whispered into my ear, "I missed you"  with a sad voice. "I missed ya too babe," I said and kissed her left cheek. She pulled away and invited me to go inside. 

Justin: Is your brother here? *sits on the couch*

Jasmine: He's not here, he went out with some of his mates. *sits beside Justin*

Justin: *puts his arm around Jasmine and starts hugging her* So its just us? *grins*

Jasmine: Not really I invited some friends over. *smiles*

Justin: Really? *worried face*

Jasmine: Just kidding baby. Of course not. *giggles*

Justin: Oh good!

Jasmine: Why you don't want me to invite some?

Justin: Because.. Um.. We need our alone time. 

Jasmine: For what?

Justin: You ask too many questions babe. *smiles*

Jasmine: K fine. Not gonna talk. *crosses her arms and looks down*

Justin: You wanna know the reason? Because.. *lifts her chin up and starts kissing Jasmine*

Jasmine's POV: 

He unexpectedly kissed me. I want our lips touching. It brightens up my day. I kissed him back. I started putting my arms around his neck and I can feel him laying me down on the couch. The next minute was we were kissing deeply. I can feel his hands sliding through my waist. He carried my legs and puts it on top of his legs. He leans more towards me and deepens his kiss. I started rubbing his back as he passionately kisses me. That moment when all I want to do is to stop the time and to never stop kissing him, I don't want to ruin this beautiful and magical moment with him. I love him too much to let him out of my life. He stops kissing me and pulls away, "Babe, I love you" he said. I just smiled at him and gives his cute, kissable lips a peck.

 Justin's POV:

She looks so cute when she's irritated. I like irritating her, honestly. I kissed her lips. I know she'd like it. When our lips met she closed her eyes and she started putting her arms around my neck. I slowly laid her down. After kissing her for a long while I stopped and I looked into her. Her eyes. Its so beautiful. Her whole face is. I just can't stop looking at her. I'd be the dumbess guy if I ever let her go. I love her so much to let her go though. I told her I love her in the simplest and most sincere way I can. She smiled at me and that made my heart skip a beat. This girl is one of a kind. She's one in a million actually. She's so precious to me. I don't know how to explain how much she means to me and how lucky I am to have her. Of all the guys, she said yes to me. I would take forever if I would say all the things I love about her.

We went out and took a road trip. We went to different places in the town. I can't take her out of town because I got work. I can't be gone for days or so. I can see she was really enjoying. Seeing her happy makes me happy either. We stopped by a restaurant. There were fans who noticed me and went to me to ask pictures. Jasmine moved a little steps away so the fans can take pictures with me. I looked at her and she was a bit upset. I told the fans that I'm on a day off and I'm with someone so I went to Jasmine and hold her hand, we went out of the resto and looked for a new place. I was driving and I can see her looking at me smiling. I looked at her and I smiled back. I continued driving with her still looking at me. 

Jasmine: Can you stop staring? Eyes on road please. *cutie look*

Justin: How can I concentrate on the road when your beautiful face distracts me every time? And you're the one who keeps on staring babe.

Jasmine: Shut up babe. Can you not? *giggles*

Justin: Give me a kiss. *smiles*

Jasmine: No, you're driving. No no no.

Justin: I'll close my eyes while driving if you won't?

Jasmine: Is that a threat? 

Justin: Maybe? *grins*

Jasmine: Still no. *crosses her arms*

Justin: Okay I'll close my eyes then.

Jasmine: Don't! Okay fine. * leans to Justin and kisses his cheeks*

Justin: That's my baby girl. *looks at Jasmine and back at the road* 

Justin: *looks at Jasmine* I love you baby.

Jasmine: I love you too.

We arrived at a restaurant at seaside. We made a few walks and went straight to the resto. I was holding her hand the whole time. There were people looking at us but I didn't mind. We sat down and ordered some food. I know Jasmine was a bit conscious with all the people looking at us. I told her to keep calm and don't mind them. We waited for about 15 minutes before the food was served. When we're done eating, we talked for a few moments and my phone rung. It was Scott calling. I answered his call and he wants to meet me tonight at 5pm sharp. Its 3:30 pm so I have to bring Jasmine back home. I told her I have a meeting with Scott and I have to take her home now. She said it is fine. I drove her home. When we arrive at her place, I gave her a hug and goodbye kiss before leaving. She waved her hand on me while I was driving my car away.