Chapter 6

SOO JIN'S POV

No Soo Jin you can't you can't fall in love.

"Just breathe" I inhaled and exhaled before entering my house.

As I entered my house the guys weren't there I looked around just in case and the house was empty.

I ran to my room and grabbed my clothes to take a shower, when I finished my shower I wore a hoodie and leggings I went to my room and got my phone.

I exited the house and ran straight to the cafe near my house I was in a great mood.

I entered the cafe and sitting there was my ex boyfriend yeah I had a boyfriend he was so sweet to me but I caught him cheating on me so we broke up he doesn't recognise me since I changed my looks and all because well I wanted to start over but I still miss my ex best friend.

He was my other reason why I left after our break up he kept bullying me just because the others bully me so I guess he just wanted to fit in.

I could feel my eyes tear up Memories just coming back but who is that girl is she his girlfriend maybe friend well I don't care he's not my problem anymore.

I walked to the counter to order coffee and then I felt someone behind me could it be nah it can't be I slowly turned around and it was him......Minhyuk my ex.

"Hey you look really familiar, have we met before?" He smiled aww I missed his smile but I can't he's a cheater but I also miss him.

"Uh...I..I don't..t.think so" I stuttered wait why am I stuttering.

"Aww your so cute do you live around here" he gave me another smile.

Did he just call me cute no you can't fall for that jerk again.

"Um yes I do live around here" I said

"Oh really" his eyes lit up "I just moved here can you show me around some time"

"Uh s....sure" I answered back.

"Cool can I have your number and your name" he took out his phone.

"Oh look at the time I have to go hahhah bye" I rushed out the cafe and ran.

As I was running I bumped into someone I looked up and it was Jungkook.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey" I said nervously

"Are you ok" he asked

I nodded "yeah I'm fine"

"You don't look fine to me" he look at my face and I started blushing.

" yeah I'm fine I just met someone" I smiled

"Who was it? Was it a boy or a girl?" He looked at me carefully.

"Uh it was a boy why?" I started walking.

"Did he do anything to you" he held my wrist to stop me walking.

"Why do you care?" I asked because well this is getting weird.

"Because I do okay!" He raised his voice. I Pulled my hand away in a harsh manner.

"When did you even start to care!" I shouted feeling annoyed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"When did you even start to care!" She shouted.

I couldn't say anything my mouth won't move why am I even caring it's not like she likes me but why do I feel like I need to protect her after she left me.

"Exactly, you don't care" she ran away.

I want to tell you but I'll lose the bet.

"I like you a lot" I whispered under my breath.

But what's more important the bet or you Soo Jin.

SOO JIN'S POV

" he's such an idiot " I stopped running and walked to the park.

*****

I sat on the swing and cried why did  he have to move here minhyuk why did you have to move here.

I stayed at the park for two hour till it was already 6 the sun was going down. I started walking back to my house.

When I finally reached the house I walked in and sitting on the couch was Jungkook and jimin. J-hope was in the kitchen cooking and v was helping him.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards me and was about to wipe my tears away but I slapped his hand away and ran up stairs I knew he was shocked but I wasn't in the mood.

I went in my room and cried more why but this time I didn't know
why.

******

A couple of minutes later someone opened my door and walked in I didn't bother looking and pretended that I was sleeping.

"Whatever I did today I'm sorry" and that when I knew it was Jungkook.

I sat up and he already left my room.

I stood up and ran to my bed room door. I opened it and ran downstairs but Jungkook wasn't there.

I went to the kitchen and saw jimin on the table.

"Jimin where's Jungkook" I looked around the kitchen.

"He went to buy something,why do you like him?" Jimin asked.

"No" I stopped looking and sat down.

"Oh good" he smirked.

Then before I knew it I was pinned to the wall by jimin and he crushed his lips on mine.

*******

My eyes widen and I sat up from my bed.

"Phew it was just a dream but why does it feel so real" I touched my lips then got ready.

I walked downstairs and sitting on the table was the guys I sat down next to v then I looked at jimin and he winked at me I started blushing.

V saw everything and wiggled his eyebrows up and down at jimin.

I could see Jungkook glaring at Jimin.

Nothing really happened it was really quiet so I finished my breakfast first and went to school.

While walking to school I got a text from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: hey slut it's been a while since we talked but I saw someone that looks like you.

I didn't reply then he texted me again.

Minhyuk: I know you read my message you slut.

Soo Jin: stop calling me a slut I didn't even cheat on you, you were the one who cheat on me and why would I care who you met.

minhyuk: woah someone is on their period.

Soo Jin: leave me alone!!!!!!

I put my phone and away and continued walking to school.

*******

I finally reached the school and I heard some rumours from some girls about a new student going to be in our school and he's hot.

I ignored it was walked to my class. I sat down and minutes later other students started coming in then the bell went.

"Good morning students but today we have a new student in our class, come in please"

A guy walked in and all the girls started squealing but me, lately jimin has been looking at me a lot.

I didn't even bother looking at the new student.

"Hello I'm Minhyuk please take care of me" my eyes widen and I look at the new student.

Authors note
Hello my readers I hope you like this chapter I didn't plan to make Soo Jin have a boyfriend so yeah hahahhaha please comment and tell me what ya think and please vote ✌️peace out